I'm on Windows 8 & I'm looking for a File Manager/Explorer that'll allow me to access everything on my iPhone and iPad, similar to iFile from Cydia. It can be paid or free, I just want a program that does it all, transfer media easily, access all folders, delete whatever, customization, a manager that has some really cool tricks. I've only tried i-FunBox so far but it just doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping you guys can recommend some cool ones or the one you currently use?

-the doc
    06-06-2014 01:39 AM
    I use ifiles. Syncs with Dropbox files

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    06-06-2014 02:19 AM
    I use ifiles. Syncs with Dropbox files

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    I"m talking about a file manager for the computer. I plug my iPhone int my PC and can access all the files, transfer from iPhone to PC and vice verse.
    06-06-2014 02:50 AM
    iFunBox

iExplorer
    • The best paid application is iExplorer, which gives you direct access without other additional app, right in your file explorer (like finder, windows explorer etc.)
    • I used it and it works awesome, but since I don't want to spent money I just use DiskAid, because I already bought it with some other apps in a bundle xD
    • Link: iExplorer - iPhone, iPad Music & File Transfer App for Mac & PC

What is the Best Desktop File Explorer for iOS devices?-mount-iphone.jpg

DiskAid

What is the Best Desktop File Explorer for iOS devices?-diskaid-home-mac-apr3-2014.jpg

PS: you need to install the package"afc2add" from Cydia to get real access to the whole system of your iDevice
    Last edited by fb2; 06-06-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: :3
    06-06-2014 03:34 AM