Tap to unlock images

Acidrop

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find some nice round circular images for Taptounlock?

I've seen some pretty cool examples and have looked everywhere, but can't find any.

I tried to upload my own image yesterday and had a bit of a fright when the image was so big, it covered the entire keypad for the passcode lock and I couldn't unlock it! Luckily I had afc2add installed so I could delete the image via i-funbox otherwise it would have been bye bye jailbreak.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find some nice round circular images for Taptounlock?

I've seen some pretty cool examples and have looked everywhere, but can't find any.

I tried to upload my own image yesterday and had a bit of a fright when the image was so big, it covered the entire keypad for the passcode lock and I couldn't unlock it! Luckily I had afc2add installed so I could delete the image via i-funbox otherwise it would have been bye bye jailbreak.

Oh my gosh....I would have had heart failure for sure! I'm so glad you had afc2add installed. There would be no other way to delete the image other than going thru funbox?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73