How to remove jailbreak from ipad mini 7.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lajklajk

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I have jailbreaked ipad mini wifi with ios 7.0.4. I try this metod to remove jailbreak (i download iPad mini (WiFi) iOS 7.0.4 IPSW firmware): How to Restore iOS 7x on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

First, i got error 3194. Solved by TinyUmbrella app.
Second i got error 11 and that solved by SiNfuL iPhone iTunes v11.1 Error-11 Fix.

Now i have new problem when start to restore ipad. itunes stop working after first step, unpacking archive, and automatilcy closes. I have a new, fresh install itunes on my pc.

Please, what to do, how to remove jailbreak from my ipad? Do i need to save SHSH Blobs or not?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You're trying to restore with an ipsw file that isn't being signed. You have to update to iOS 7.1.1. Just plug your iPad into your computer and click on restore in iTunes. Accept the agreements that come up for downloading iOS 7.1.1. The file should download and it will start restoring after the download is done. You have to leave your iPad plugged into your computer for the entire process.

lajklajk

May 4, 2014
Visit site
You're trying to restore with an ipsw file that isn't being signed. You have to update to iOS 7.1.1. Just plug your iPad into your computer and click on restore in iTunes. Accept the agreements that come up for downloading iOS 7.1.1. The file should download and it will start restoring after the download is done. You have to leave your iPad plugged into your computer for the entire process.

So, i first put my ipad in DFU mode, and just to restore by iTunes? My ipad is jailbreaked, so that is not problem to update to iOS 7.1.1?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
What's the purpose of staying in iOS 7.04 and removing jailbreak?

Either restore and keep your jailbreak or update and go to iOS 7.1 and lose jailbreak.

lajklajk

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I try update to iOS 7.1 but my iTunes stop working (message: iTunes has stopped working) after extracting software to start restore process. What to do?

lajklajk

May 4, 2014
Visit site
@iOS Gravity - Thanks very much. I have dual boot, and i start Windows 7 and try restore. It was sucessfully. Now i am on iOS 7.1.1 and my ipad is not jailbraked. Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR