Hi everyone,
    I'am looking for a tweak which permits me to have 2 audio flux.
    For example, I would like to listen music on spotify and to be able to watch at the same time a stream on twitch.
    It's possible on an Android phone so maybe it's also possible on the iphone..
    thanks
    04-28-2014 05:00 AM
    Is this the tweak you're looking for? (I know I suck, I get it ...) Looking for a tweak..-tweek_tweak.png
    04-28-2014 02:54 PM
    Well maybe it's not even possible ! =)
    04-29-2014 10:58 AM
    Well maybe it's not even possible ! =)
    I'm not an expert, but as far as I experienced videos and music are played with the same player and you can't run both together. There are some apps in the App Store which allows you to play 2 songs at once one on the left headphone side and another song on the other headphone side. I know that's something completely different, but I think it's simply not possible, Sorry
    04-29-2014 12:03 PM
    I don't think it's possible just because of how the iPhone handles audio and video streams
    04-29-2014 12:05 PM
    I've been able to watch a video within the twitter app and my music will keep on playing (at a decreased volume) while watching a video so it is possible.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    04-29-2014 02:06 PM
    Probably possible in twitter or facebook when not in fullscreen, but everytime I launch twitch ( or youtube) the audio from spotify ( or any other music app) shut down.
    I was wondering if there was a tweak to listen music/play video in distinct app but it look like impossible.
    Thanks for the answer and sorry for the english!
    04-30-2014 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD