jailbroken ipod touch 4 troubles

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I jailbroke my ipod yesterday with redsn0w and then did the untethered jailbreak converter tool of p0sixpwn version 1.4 from Cydia the (modmyi repo) and was installing tweaks and one said I had to reboot so I was like fine at least I won't have to reconnect it to the computer so I press reboot device In Cydia and then I go to make something to eat and when I come back 5 minutes later it's still on the apple boot up screen I'm like dang does it really need to take that long to boot so then I finally boots up I the actual digital screen is like a quarter of the actual touch screen and the touch screen doesn't work probably because the the digital part of the touch screen is way smaller PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PREDICAMENT PLEASE!!!!! because I don't want to restore it and brick my device EMAIL ME AT [redacted]FOR A SCREEN SHOT OF MY IPODS SCREEN

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.[/WARN]

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You won't brick your device if you restore. Can you give us a list of the most recent tweaks you installed? You have to delete them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2