I was looking for the best was to clear the apps off my phone and reloads the jailbreak apps. My phone is doing a lot of weird things freezing safe mode etc...... Any help would be appreciated.....
    04-14-2014 12:36 PM
    The fastest way I know is to reset the phone back to factory settings.
    taz323 and pr1nce like this.
    04-14-2014 04:16 PM
    Yup.... wipe it...
    nikkisharif and pr1nce like this.
    04-14-2014 04:21 PM
    We are taking about a jailbroken phone here people!

Google semi restore and ilex rat
    iOS Gravity and fb2 like this.
    04-14-2014 06:06 PM

Yeah. I would use ilex rat if you have a Mac.
    04-14-2014 06:47 PM
    Please refrain from offering advice in these forums. The fastest way you know isn't a way at all. It won't do what the user asked. In fact, it'll prevent them from doing what they asked.

It's perfectly acceptable to say nothing or "I don't know." What you did was worse than either of those options.
    Maybe you should take some of your own advice with the "say nothing at all" rather than run someone down for trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-14-2014 10:18 PM
    The fastest way I know is to reset the phone back to factory settings.
    Please refrain from offering advice in these forums. The fastest way you know isn't a way at all. It won't do what the user asked. In fact, it'll prevent them from doing what they asked.

It's perfectly acceptable to say nothing or "I don't know." What you did was worse than either of those options.
    Wow! I thought she was offering help. I also thought that's what members of "these" forums were supposed to do.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums
    nikkisharif and HAWK like this.
    04-14-2014 10:21 PM
    Let's take a step back folks... Any user asking a general question JB or not is going to get the most common answers to trouble shooting...

Now if you have a better answer please post up. but don't talk ones suggest answer down, as it may not be right but it's still helpful.

In no way did the past discussion help the user in question... Let's do this the right way.

And always remember -

[INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

[/INFO]
    04-15-2014 11:12 AM
    Thanks John for the heads up! I use iCleaner which I believe has been taken off from App store. It does a great job!

Let's take a step back folks... Any user asking a general question JB or not is going to get the most common answers to trouble shooting...

Now if you have a better answer please post up. but don't talk ones suggest answer down, as it may not be right but it's still helpful.

In no way did the past discussion help the user in question... Let's do this the right way.

And always remember -

[INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

[/INFO]
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-15-2014 12:12 PM
    Yes Apple has been cracking down on those I'm sure there is another way to properly solve the issue
    04-15-2014 12:13 PM
    I have posted this on couple of forums already but let me say it again. Apple should come up with it's own system level de-fragmentation mechanism which will save hell lot of time rather than erasing the iPhone completely or restoring to factory settings.
    04-15-2014 12:15 PM
    You can still get iCleaner thru Cydia. I would try that before you start deleting apps.
    Trying to isolate the issue could be a bit time consuming but starting backwards from the last thing you downloaded from Cydia at a time to see where the conflict might be.

I know you inquired about deleting them all at once but I think this might be your only approach with no new jailbreak offered if you wipe your phone. But really a systematic one at a time delete you may find the culprit sooner than you think!
    Good Luck
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-15-2014 03:26 PM

I do understand that but I was going off my own experience. My 4s is jailbroken & when I had a 5 it was at one point but my phone started acting weird too and even with using a few apps that were for jailbroken phones my phone was still acting crazy, so I wiped it. Smoothness & experience is a little more important to me than tweaks and the forums are about sharing what we think is best.
    04-15-2014 07:09 PM
    I do understand that but I was going off my own experience. My 4s is jailbroken & when I had a 5 it was at one point but my phone started acting weird too and even with using a few apps that were for jailbroken phones my phone was still acting crazy, so I wiped it. Smoothness & experience is a little more important to me than tweaks and the forums are about sharing what we think is best.
    So the op said. Blah blah blah and reload my jailbreak apps blah blah blah
    So yeah if OP just wanted apples buttery smooth iOS then wipe/restore as new add back stuff.
    However it was specifically stated that jailbreak was desired result.

This thread is beyond dead at this point.
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    04-16-2014 03:48 AM
    So the op said. Blah blah blah and reload my jailbreak apps blah blah blah…
    So yeah if OP just wanted apples buttery smooth iOS then wipe/restore as new add back stuff.
    However it was specifically stated that jailbreak was desired result.

This thread is beyond dead at this point.
    Again, forums are for sharing what "we" as individuals think is best. I was surprised to see it was even that serious for someone to get upset about a comment...but to each their own!

And I agree...this thread is dead. Good day, 3cit
    04-16-2014 03:31 PM