Caling all JB developers for help regarding a much needed tweak

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
So I have just started using Omnifocus 2 and found its NC widget EXTREMely extremely useful,i mean very useful,But I am craving for just one thing,If only these NC widget list can be ported to Lock Screen,so that they can be displayed on LS all the time,An example of it is the 'Reminders+' tweak which adds reminders on lockscreen,It would be really productive for me btw...So I am having a shout out here at all the devs,anyone who has a willingness to make this tweak ??

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You have to wait for that. Until now there is no tweak which can place NC widgets on the Lockscreen. On iOS6 there were IntelliScreenX and LockInfo and also some tweaks which show the NC as/in Lockscreen like Bulletin, but for iOS 7 the only one who could do it are IntelliScreenX and LockInfo. IntelliScreenX has it's own "page" instead of using the "Today" view from NC and display notifications and their widgets there. And unfortunately LockInfo is not iOS 7 ready. David Ashman (the developer of LockInfo) said he's working on it, but it will take time... and I think it will be more awesome than IntelliScreenX (like in every Version in last years) but it will take time and I don't expect it before May. So the only hope is IntelliScreenX... but the developer didn't give a statement for placing NC widgets on Lockscreen... so be patient ;)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You have to wait for that. Until now there is no tweak which can place NC widgets on the Lockscreen. On iOS6 there were IntelliScreenX and LockInfo and also some tweaks which show the NC as/in Lockscreen like Bulletin, but for iOS 7 the only one who could do it are IntelliScreenX and LockInfo. IntelliScreenX has it's own "page" instead of using the "Today" view from NC and display notifications and their widgets there. And unfortunately LockInfo is not iOS 7 ready. David Ashman (the developer of LockInfo) said he's working on it, but it will take time... and I think it will be more awesome than IntelliScreenX (like in every Version in last years) but it will take time and I don't expect it before May. So the only hope is IntelliScreenX... but the developer didn't give a statement for placing NC widgets on Lockscreen... so be patient ;)

The lockinfo 7 beta might be starting soon...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, now it's possible to place NC widgets like the OmniFocus widget on the Lockscreen with LockInfo7.

Here's my post:
Hey maybe you don't know, but a first LockInfo7 beta was released yesterday... like always it's really really awesome and works great! :cool: :big grin: :yes:

To be honest even the first beta is in my opinion better than IntelliScreenX, but that's just my opinion. I don't need and use al features from ISX like all pages (Twitter, Facebook, Mail, RSS) and I also don't use Slide or Messages+. ISX is still really cool and a good tweak, but for me LockInfo is way better and better integrated in the system. The first version has some optical glitches and is a little bit strange at first, but once you understand it and know how to use it you'll be impressed!

For example you can set the NC as the Lockscren, place Today views elements in NC page and vise versa, you have the Forecast tweak integrated, some built-in widgets like the contacts widget and lot more stuff :laughing:

If you already had a license for LockInfo 6 then this version is free. If you have problems with the activation then just wait 30-60 min, because it takes some times in some cases to activate.

You can download it from the following beta repo:
Code:
http://apt.dba-tech.net/beta/

And that's the reddit page:[BETA] Lockinfo7 : jailbreak

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2