BiteOnyx

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
looking pretty good!
Made the QC/QR a little more transparent. Fixed a few of the other images. Any thoughts / suggestions / ideas?

IMG_2056.PNG
IMG_2057.PNG
IMG_2059.PNG
IMG_2060.PNG
IMG_2061.PNG
99 cents

It has finally been hosted and published!!!

It's in the ZodTTD / macciti repo
Which is a default repo, but sometimes people remove it.

http://cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Awesome theme too bad I went to 7.1 😭 man stupid Martin LOL releasing beta 8.2 with theme support the day I upgraded dang it Jim haha.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So my theme was rejected from both bigboss and from modmyi because they only host paid themes if it is for a system wide theme. "Add-On" themes such as ones for bite are not hosted if they are paid. So i had to submit it to macciti/zottd.
oh well such as life. i expect to hear back from them "within 24 hours"

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So my theme was rejected from both bigboss and from modmyi because they only host paid themes if it is for a system wide theme. "Add-On" themes such as ones for bite are not hosted if they are paid. So i had to submit it to macciti/zottd.

I'm sorry to hear about the hassle. Keep us in the loop. =)

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

You can also try myrepospace. I don't have much experience with this.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's published!

All updates and what not will be posted in first post of this thread!

So excited!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Piracy is a mind numbing experience?
Macciti doesn't keep live download stats? but I can see online that it's been pirated from the "i" repo over 1000 times and another one over three hundred times and I can find it in a few of the myrepospace repos as well.
I keep trying to tell myself that those people would have never bought it anyway? but it is still making me NUTS!!!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Macciti doesn't keep live download stats? but I can see online that it's been pirated from the "i" repo over 1000 times and another one over three hundred times and I can find it in a few of the myrepospace repos as well.
I keep trying to tell myself that those people would have never bought it anyway? but it is still making me NUTS!!!

That sucks but it is ironic your avatar is pirate themed LOL.

Also blows cause you missed out on over $1300 in sales 😨 freaking jerks too cheap to pay for an awesome theme and support some ones hard work. I'd buy it in a heart beat if I hadn't upgraded to 7.1 😪

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

That sucks but yeah that comes with the territory

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I would have bought this in a heartbeat!!!!!! Oops sorry not helping huh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have meaning you don't have bite? Or would have meaning you pirated it?
Or would have meaning you don't have $.99?

I can track sales of this and it's had a sharp decline.
I think that's just the way it goes with these types if things? not many people buy themes after the initial month.

Anyone willing to help me out?
I need someone who has bite 8.2 or above, who doesn't have this theme? is it listed as a featured theme under settings > themes?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR