Evasi0n7 jailbreak for iOS 7.1

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
It's note from their site ( evasi0n.com) Therefore it's fake and there has been no updates from any of the evad3rs on their twitter or any news from MuscleNerd.
Please avoid links such as these except links that the evad3rs post on their twitters or on their site evasi0n.com

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Damn! Perhaps OP should remove the link...

Actually, while it may not be from the evad3rs official website, it might still be legit, because it might just be a modified version of the official client that just adds support for iOS 7.1. Because I remember when 7.0.5 or 7.0.6 (one of the two) was released, somebody edited the official client that added support for 7.0.5 or 7.0.6, but evad3rs then updated the official client a bit later, so like I said, this could be legit.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Apple closed the loop hole. There is nothing left to exploit.

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.

well THIS,is not exactly the case actually.....

avast scanned the file to be perfectly normal,no defects found,but I am afraid to try it :DD afraid of getting my device bricked so lets see what happens

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
well THIS,is not exactly the case actually.....

avast scanned the file to be perfectly normal,no defects found,but I am afraid to try it :DD afraid of getting my device bricked so lets see what happens

File may be crypted if you do try it run it sandboxed in sandboxie

Tapin and talkin from my iPhone

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think this thread needs to be closed and all posts redacted under the "BS" clause:
BS shall not be spread on iMore

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I think this thread should stay. I'm typically cynical and not very gullible. The fact that I got this story from Facebook and it looked legit at first glance got me.

I didn't follow the links because I wanted feedback from this forum first. I got it, and thank you all. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw the ad/article.

Leave it up as a PSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
No way I'm touching this with a 10' pole.

Omg. Your screen name made me laugh. I read what you said and thought "No 🚫 Sherlock!"

That's not offensive towards you I hope, I just haven't seen a better use of that phrase in years. Thank you for the wonderful laugh! 😂

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Omg. Your screen name made me laugh. I read what you said and thought "No 🚫 Sherlock!"

That's not offensive towards you I hope, I just haven't seen a better use of that phrase in years. Thank you for the wonderful laugh! 😂

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

You're making me laugh. I love it!

bonanzabucks

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I’m still jailbroken on 6.1.2 and won’t give it up. 7.1 doesn’t offer any fixes or tweaks that would make my iPad and iPod Touch better nor expand their usage. Some essential tweaks for me are Bluetooth mouse support, iFile and a document repository (sort of like Any Attach) that allows one to attach any type of file (not just pics or movies) when composing an email. Zypher and a kill all apps options are nice to haves, but I could live without those. With all these, my iPad has essentially replaced by computer.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I’m still jailbroken on 6.1.2 and won’t give it up. 7.1 doesn’t offer any fixes or tweaks that would make my iPad and iPod Touch better nor expand their usage. Some essential tweaks for me are Bluetooth mouse support, iFile and a document repository (sort of like Any Attach) that allows one to attach any type of file (not just pics or movies) when composing an email. Zypher and a kill all apps options are nice to haves, but I could live without those. With all these, my iPad has essentially replaced by computer.

You should have give up your 6.1.2 JB for a 7.0.6 JB when that window was open.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77