Heres a few screenshots. I put it up on BB, maybe it gets hosted soon

My biteSMS theme (bite 8.2 and above)-img_2041.pngMy biteSMS theme (bite 8.2 and above)-img_2042.pngMy biteSMS theme (bite 8.2 and above)-img_2043.png
    Last edited by 3cit; 03-15-2014 at 06:43 AM.
    03-12-2014 02:34 AM
    There are no themes to choose yet correct?
    03-12-2014 06:48 AM
    Great!...is there already themes in cydia for bitesms 8? I need a good eli7e theme
    03-12-2014 11:28 AM
    There are no themes to choose yet correct?
    I haven't found any of the ones that I use currently. I'm waiting on BiteLiquid or something similar to be updated.
    03-12-2014 11:29 AM
    There are three themes, and an example theme you can get from bites homepage
    No themes show in the themes menu under settings
    I moved my version of bite liquid into the proper folder, reset the permissions properly. (Owner = root, group = user, owner gets read write execute, others get read execute) Then I did a respring and opened bite. It was themed BADLY! Because my bite liquid was for ios5 on iPhone 4, lots of graphics /names /sizes had changed
    Anyway, the themes setting in bite was still empty and I couldn't select a theme or remove a theme I had to delete bite liquid in order to get back to stock
    So themes work, but something is wrong, I imagine an update will be out today again to fix it.
    03-12-2014 11:35 AM
    Well, a new version of BiteSMS has been pushed out quickly. Hopefully developers will push out a few themes for us

There are three themes, and an example theme you can get from bites homepage…
    No themes show in the themes menu under settings…
    I moved my version of bite liquid into the proper folder, reset the permissions properly. (Owner = root, group = user, owner gets read write execute, others get read execute) Then I did a respring and opened bite. It was themed BADLY! Because my bite liquid was for ios5 on iPhone 4, lots of graphics /names /sizes had changed…
    Anyway, the themes setting in bite was still empty and I couldn't select a theme or remove a theme… I had to delete bite liquid in order to get back to stock…
    So themes work, but something is wrong, I imagine an update will be out today again to fix it.
    03-12-2014 10:31 PM
    This was driving me nuts before. Try this....

Go into your theme in iFile, open the plist in Property List View. Add a new field, and call it "theme-version" (DO NOT USE THE QUOTES). Then make certain that the directory is a string, and save it. When you get back to the Property List View, tap the theme-version, and put a "2" (NO QUOTES) in the input field. Hit DONE and save it.

Do a respring, go to Bite, choose it in your themes, and see what happens. There are a bunch of new file name extensions for some of the images and appearances that I had to rename, but now it's slowly coming together.

I hope this helps.
    03-13-2014 02:55 AM
    Today i saw the 8.2.2 in cydia...should i refresh to use themes?
    03-13-2014 06:43 AM
    The themes are REALLY jacked up!
    They actually theme system wide!
    For example to theme the qr popup window, you open the .plist in the theme, then change a setting called qr-blur. By default it's ultraLight, and I've been able to use Light, Dark and ultraDark. However this also themes stock iOS alerts. So if you have your theme selected in bite, and you get an email, and you have email alerts set to "badges," the popup badge will be black!
    I haven't exactly figured out if that's the setting that does it, or even of its a combination if tweaks causing it however i do know that I didn't have the issue prior to updating and applying theme.
    Also for those of you who are curious, bite liquid is dead because of the new system.
    ALSO if you are building a dark theme, like I am, and if you set the text-field-bg to black, after you send a message, it reverts back to t stock white, in app, not in qr/qc.
    I've spent the better part of the last two days testing and building an equivalent to bite liquid and an not happy with my results
    sherlock likes this.
    03-13-2014 05:58 PM
    I lied!
    I'm bringing back bite liquid!

(Even though it isn't mine)

Completely new setup though so I don't know if its plagiarism or not.
    I am definitely inspired by bite liquid, but I have to do a lot of legwork myself.
    sherlock likes this.
    03-14-2014 06:52 PM
    I lied!
    I'm bringing back bite liquid!

(Even though it isn't mine)

Completely new setup though so I don't know if its plagiarism or not.
    I am definitely inspired by bite liquid, but I have to do a lot of legwork myself.
    That'd be great. Biteliquid was an excellent theme and somebody needs to bring something similar out.
    03-14-2014 07:19 PM
    When??
    03-14-2014 07:27 PM
    When it's done bro
    My biteSMS theme (bite 8.2 and above)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1394863551.193712.jpg
    03-15-2014 02:06 AM
    Ok. I was just curious. (And anxious). Looks good!!
    03-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Somebody make already themes what available in cydia?
    03-15-2014 06:33 AM
    Somebody make already themes what available in cydia?
    I haven't seen any in Cydia but you can find a few in this thread on the BiteSMS website http://forums.bitesms.com/posts?page=1
    xKA80 likes this.
    03-15-2014 10:15 AM
    I haven't seen any in Cydia but you can find a few in this thread on the BiteSMS website http://forums.bitesms.com/posts?page=1
    Thanks i try to use a theme what i downloaded from bitesms topic, but bitesms show i have to buy licence if i want to use theme:-/
    03-15-2014 10:42 AM