Hello, my Apps ask always for permission again and again and agin, but I don't know why. The already have the permission but they somehow "forget" it and ask often when I open a app, like Whatsapp, Drafts and nearly every app for push, contacts, picture etc.

Does anyone know why this happens? Or does anyone know if there is a jailbreak tweak which maybe causes this behavior?

Every help is appreciated, thank you

---
    (Please don't write stuff like: "I don't know" Or "there will be surely someone who will help you" stuff -.-"
    03-10-2014 08:37 AM
    I can only assume a jailbreak tweak is the culprit, but since I don't know anything about jailbreaking, I'll leave that to those who do. I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6 and have not run into problems like that.
    03-10-2014 11:02 AM
    Hello, my Apps ask always for permission again and again and agin, but I don't know why. The already have the permission but they somehow "forget" it and ask often when I open a app, like Whatsapp, Drafts and nearly every app for push, contacts, picture etc.

Does anyone know why this happens? Or does anyone know if there is a jailbreak tweak which maybe causes this behavior?

Every help is appreciated, thank you

---
    (Please don't write stuff like: "I don't know" Or "there will be surely someone who will help you" stuff -.-"
    I think it's an issue with being jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 cause with iOS 7.0.4 I had zero issues, with iOS 7.0.6 I've had more issues including cache issues now.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    03-10-2014 12:44 PM
    I think it's an issue with being jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6 cause with iOS 7.0.4 I had zero issues, with iOS 7.0.6 I've had more issues including cache issues now.
    I also thought that iOS 7.0.6 could be the reason. My phone crashes a lot randomly and mostly if I do something which requires a lot of memory like recording sounds and taking pictures at the same time or opening big panoramas directly after shooting them etc.
    I hope there will be a iOS 7.1 Jailbreak soon.

But asking for permissions again and again seems to me like something Jailbreak-related, some tweak which resets the permissions. But the asking (seems to) happen randomly, so I can't remove tweaks and check where the culprit is :/

Any ideas?
    03-15-2014 11:04 AM
    I have this problem to

Posted via the iMore App!
    03-15-2014 12:39 PM
    Can I ask which tweaks you have installed? I have a 30+ list, so it's maybe easier if you say yours
    03-15-2014 05:39 PM
    I'm on 7.0.6 and don't have this issue. Must be a specific tweak.
    03-18-2014 01:37 AM