Cydia apps not showing on springboard after install

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
I got a new iPhone 5s and jailbroke it 7.0.6. My first few apps installed fine. Now when I install cydia shows them installed but they are not on the springboard. I checked Poof and they are not hidden. I even uninstalled Poof to be sure. Tried respring and reboot with no luck.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I got a new iPhone 5s and jailbroke it 7.0.6. My first few apps installed fine. Now when I install cydia shows them installed but they are not on the springboard. I checked Poof and they are not hidden. I even uninstalled Poof to be sure. Tried respring and reboot with no luck.

Happened to me a few times on iOS 7.0.6 as well, do a reinstall of any tweak, see if they all show again

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
That worked for the last two I installed but the most recent one iWipecache still not showing up even after reinstall.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have had the same thing happen to iOS7 compatible apps like Springtomize 3 and iFile. Although the apps show as installed in Cydia reinstall fixed it. Have you updated Cydia Substrate - it hasn't happened to me since I reinstalled that?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods