Looking for two apps/tweaks to 'quick-compose' reminders and notes. Preferably something that I can activate through quick launch, even from the the lock screen.
    03-06-2014 10:22 AM
    03-06-2014 11:39 AM
    "NoteCreater" does exactly this for notes from anywhere

For reminders there is no tweak for iOS 7

If you use ✔ OmniFocus (task management app), just as I and some people do, then you can use the "OmniFocus widget for iOS 7" which lets you assign a activator gesture to add a entry from anywhere

It's not what you asked for, but I also use "Drafts" app, which lets you create entries which you can send to almost any app, like Reminders, OmniFocus, Fantastical etc.
    03-06-2014 11:47 AM
    "NoteCreater" does exactly this for notes from anywhere

For reminders there is no tweak for iOS 7

If you use ✔ OmniFocus (task management app), just as I and some people do, then you can use the "OmniFocus widget for iOS 7" which lets you assign a activator gesture to add a entry from anywhere

It's not what you asked for, but I also use "Drafts" app, which lets you create entries which you can send to almost any app, like Reminders, OmniFocus, Fantastical etc.
    You are spot-on in regard to the "Drafts" app....That app is downright awesome, in my opinion....
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-06-2014 11:51 AM
    The new tweak "ProWidgets" from Alan Yip, which will be released in late march can all these things and a lot more.
    It will be absolutely awesome, it's the only thing which I miss to make my devices complete!

You can check the iDB review: ProWidgets: a groundbreaking widget suite with multitasking features
    You can also check the official website: ProWidgets | Revolutionary widget suite and framework for iOS

Or the Video review from iDB:
    03-15-2014 11:10 AM
    Looking for two apps/tweaks to 'quick-compose' reminders and notes. Preferably something that I can activate through quick launch, even from the the lock screen.

Well there are many ways to get productive with the JB,it is just about time...

CC toggles and you can edit quick launches,swipe right to Quick launch to show another pages of launches,so you can add virtually unnumberable apps in the quick launch,But that would clutter the stuff so keep it to 5-10 apps like calculator,notes,reminders,calenders,camera,alarm, (say) evernote,Launch center pro,mail,use Bitesms for QC for sms,callbar for quick calling (double tap status bar activator action would be awesome for that tweak)...

Use reminders for lockscreen to show reminders all the time on LS

WELL,for real "quick compose" like opening a small compose window for apps,You must look forward to....

Pro-widgets...they are releasing soon you can also use them
    03-15-2014 04:14 PM