iPad iOS 7 Themes

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have suggestions for iPad 2 themes running iOS 7? "Ghost" is the only one I've seen that has a noticeable change in how the icons look.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know about it too. I've tried a couple and they did not change anything on my iPad :s I'll try ghost, thx.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I purchased aura and it comes with an option for both the iPhone and iPad and I like it a lot. I've been using it since I jailbroke

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I purchased aura and it comes with an option for both the iPhone and iPad and I like it a lot. I've been using it since I jailbroke

You guys got me. I paid for Aura and of course it doesn't work on my 7.0.6'd rMini. Well, at least it was only $3.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
My gf is having issues as well. She's on the 7.06 update. But I stood on 7.04 I think the update is what's stopping the themes to fully take affect. It's the only thing I can think of.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My gf is having issues as well. She's on the 7.06 update. But I stood on 7.04 I think the update is what's stopping the themes to fully take affect. It's the only thing I can think of.

I don't think so, I've had it since the jb was released and I think it's because not all are optimized for iPad or something different. Because some work, but most don't.

Tapatalkeando