Problem with GBA emulator On IPHONE 3G ios 4.2.1

joaoquaresma

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i have an Iphone 3g 16gb, with the os 4.2.1 and i cant run any gba app, i followed a lot of tutorials, used a lot of programs and nothing, the best i did was open the app choose a game and then black screen.
Anyone know a solution? I have my Iphone jailbroken and with redsnow and i have cydia instaled, So what can i do? Help plz :dancing:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Restore the phone and download the emulator again. Before you do that, try deleting the app and installing it again.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If your jailbreak is fine then don't restore.
Sounds like you have a bad rom.
Have you tried other Roms?
Other emulators?

joaoquaresma

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Ok sorry i didnta saideverything, i already restored the iphone and jailbreacked again, i tried some emulators, gpsphone and 2 or 3 more, idid everything about the bios i downloaded and put it at the correct folder with I Fun Box, i tried a lot of roms, the problem is that when i choose a rom the emulator goes off and flash a black screen and go back to the iphone menu.
Any of u have the GBA emulator running in a Iphone 3G with IOS 4.2.1? or had.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I never had any emulators running ios4.
So I guess I'm out if help?
I know for a fact that Roberto bruglias emulators are solid gold.
Also as far as I know there isn't any "bios" needed for game boy stuff
Also try gravitys idea? not the one about the restore? ;)

joaoquaresma

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
ok i jailbreacked again and i have the ios 3.1.3, my bad again, the first time i had another ios, but now is 3.1.3. I hope i can get it to work, i will try that emulator next :)

Luis Nguyen

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
ok i jailbreacked again and i have the ios 3.1.3, my bad again, the first time i had another ios, but now is 3.1.3. I hope i can get it to work, i will try that emulator next :)

Here, see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxGhEIsHaow , also the description says:

Finally, Grand Theft Auto Advance is now posible to play on iPhone through a GBA emulator: gpSPhone.
Thanks to ZodTTD for upgrade to version 7.1.3 fixed so you can really play GTA Advance on your iPhone.
GTA ADVANCE (GBA) on iPhone 3G (iOS 4.2.1) is being played and TESTED by Luis Nguy?̃n.
*Compatible with iPhoneTM and iPod? touch Firmware 4.2.1 and above*
*Factory requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later*
Requires: a Jailbroken iPhone (so you can have Cydia), gpSPhone v7.1.3 (of course you can only run GTA Advance on this version 7.1.3 if you have iOS 4 or later (4.2.1 is better) on your iPhone).

AND REMEMBER: ONLY gpSPhone version 7.1.3 can run very almost any ROMs on iOS 4.2.1

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73