iPhone 4 Jailbreak\Cydia help(ios 7.0.6)

superipad99

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello recently I have jail-breaked my iPad 2 and when I did that it installed Cydia and I have been trying to install Cydia on my iPhone 4 and its just not installing. I have tried jail-breaking multi-able times and Cydia won't install on my iPhone 4. Please help me to get Cydia on my iPhone.
Thank you.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a lot of apps on your phone? If so, you may not be able to find Cydia unless you do a spotlight search. I have to do that on my phone sometimes immediately after the jailbreak, before my folders get recreated.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a lot of apps on your phone? If so, you may not be able to find Cydia unless you do a spotlight search. I have to do that on my phone sometimes immediately after the jailbreak, before my folders get recreated.

Cydia gets put at the end of all the other apps to. It doesn't go into the first available slot.

superipad99

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for all people who answered my question I read up on Evasi0n's website that if you have upgraded your firmware OTA (Over the air) like I did you should restore then jailbreak which has fixed my problem. But once again thank you to all who tried to help me with this problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods