Hi guys

throughout February, developers have released some great tweaks. however it is hard for many users to find some new best tweaks for their iDevices. That is why I found 10 best tweaks and would like to share them with you. in the video I explained all of them and showed you how they work, so you have an idea before downloading them.

check it out:

Name - Supported devices - Price

1-MultitaskingGestrus - iPhone - $1.50
    2-GuestMode - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - $0.99
    3-Notification Privacy - iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch - Free
    4-Faceoff7 - iPhone - $0.99
    5-BiteSMS - iPhone, iPod touch - Free
    6-JellyLock7 - iPhone, iPad - Free
    7-SafariTabCount - iPhone, iPod Touch - Free
    8-Subtlelock (iOS 7) - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - $1.00
    9-Fleksy Springboard - iPhone - Free
    10-Fleksy Enabler - iPhone, iPod touch - Free
    Last edited by serwan; 03-01-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Jessicalt1 and steve31 like this.
    02-28-2014 09:58 PM
    Thanks for the list.
    02-28-2014 10:02 PM
    Nice video, thanks for sharing
    02-28-2014 10:25 PM
    cheers guys. Though there are couple of new tweaks which realised after recording the video. they are ToucHBar and Call Share. in the next video I will mention them as well
    03-01-2014 05:35 PM
    It's always good for people to post about new tweaks, etc to help some folks out. Half of those tweaks aren't new though. I've found one really good site that only posts about tweaks and that's it. No other crap or news about a CEO at Apple, just tweaks, lol and they update daily. It's the only website I've been too to check out the cydia world in a fast way.

Best Cydia Tweaks - Cydia Tweaks / iOS Jailbreak
    03-01-2014 08:26 PM
    well, all of the tweaks mentioned above are new and all of them were released in February.
    03-04-2014 04:16 PM
    Thanks for the video. I downloaded safaritab for now. Keep them coming!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-05-2014 08:13 AM
    a new feature has added in the new update of safari tab - Ayeris Support
    03-20-2014 12:01 PM
    Barrel. It's 2.99 and let's you change the icon page scroll style without having to respring! Awesome!

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.
    03-20-2014 01:07 PM
    Cylinder is free and does the same thing as barrel

Shannon's iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-26-2014 11:46 AM
    Doesn't make sense pay apps on jail break. I wish I could have this stuff on normal ios... ( note: I never used jailbreak software )

EDIT: I BUY APPS AND GAMES AND I PAY TO UPGRADE FREE APPS. I'm just affraid of brick my iPhone trying to jailbreak the OS.
    Last edited by fabio984; 03-27-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    03-26-2014 08:39 PM
    Doesn't make sense pay apps on jail break. I wish I could have this stuff on normal ios... ( note: I never used jailbreak software )
    What do you mean?
    You don't think you should not have to pay anything if you are jailbroken?
    Thinking like this is what gives jail breakers a bad name!

Jailbreak does not mean "free" it means "outside of apples walls" it's not about "saving money" it's about using your device to its full potential!
    03-27-2014 12:59 AM
    What do you mean?
    You don't think you should not have to pay anything if you are jailbroken?
    Thinking like this is what gives jail breakers a bad name!

Jailbreak does not mean "free"… it means "outside of apples walls" it's not about "saving money" it's about using your device to its full potential!
    May be you're right. But i'm not classifying jailbreak has bad... I Just never jailbreak before because im affraid I can brick my iPhone.
    03-27-2014 07:31 AM
    May be you're right. But i'm not classifying jailbreak has bad... I Just never jailbreak before because im affraid I can brick my iPhone.
    I just hope you didn't jailbreak your phone finally because somebody told you that you could have "free everything"

I totally get how appealing that is. There isn't a person alive who will say (truthfully) that they don't want everything for free.

just don't think that because you are jailbroken you are ENTITLED to have everything for free. Yes you can get everything for free, but you shouldn't.
    And I think that the trend lately, is that if you ask a developer for something they will give it to you, rather than having you pirate it
    03-27-2014 09:50 AM
    I just hope you didn't jailbreak your phone finally because somebody told you that you could have "free everything"

I totally get how appealing that is. There isn't a person alive who will say (truthfully) that they don't want everything for free.

just don't think that because you are jailbroken you are ENTITLED to have everything for free. Yes you can get everything for free, but you shouldn't.
    And I think that the trend lately, is that if you ask a developer for something… they will give it to you, rather than having you pirate it
    No, I didnt want to jailbreak and no one told me it would be 100% free. I buy apps, games, and upgrade paid apps too.
    I just don`t jailbreak because im affraid I can brick my iPhone 5S. There's lots of features I like on jailbreak. May be I spoke too much fast on 1st post.lol.
    03-27-2014 10:10 AM
    I may have misread it too.

I read it as "it doesn't make sense to pay for anything if you are jailbroken"

My apologies!
    03-27-2014 03:43 PM
    I just don`t jailbreak because im affraid I can brick my iPhone 5S. There's lots of features I like on jailbreak.
    FYI...it's nearly impossible to "brick" your device simply by jailbreaking it. This is one of biggest misnomers people have regarding jailbreaking. If something goes wrong, you can just restore your device and you'll be fine.

It's not uncommon though for people to have other issues. You may run into some instability issues when tweaks aren't written well or conflict with other tweaks but even then, in most cases, with the proper knowledge these issues can be resolved easily. Also, sometimes iCloud stuff might not play nice with jailbreak tweaks/backups etc.

As a general rule, I tend not to recommend jailbreaking to those who get nervous when something goes wrong or aren't tech savvy.
    fabio984 likes this.
    03-27-2014 05:59 PM
    This is one of the most succinct, straightforward and non-judgmental pieces of feedback I've read in response to the concern about bricking an iPhone. Nice!

FYI...it's nearly impossible to "brick" your device simply by jailbreaking it. This is one of biggest misnomers people have regarding jailbreaking. If something goes wrong, you can just restore your device and you'll be fine.

It's not uncommon though for people to have other issues. You may run into some instability issues when tweaks aren't written well or conflict with other tweaks but even then, in most cases, with the proper knowledge these issues can be resolved easily. Also, sometimes iCloud stuff might not play nice with jailbreak tweaks/backups etc.

As a general rule, I tend not to recommend jailbreaking to those who get nervous when something goes wrong or aren't tech savvy.
    03-28-2014 10:58 AM
    It's always good for people to post about new tweaks, etc to help some folks out. Half of those tweaks aren't new though. I've found one really good site that only posts about tweaks and that's it. No other crap or news about a CEO at Apple, just tweaks, lol and they update daily. It's the only website I've been too to check out the cydia world in a fast way.

Best Cydia Tweaks - Cydia Tweaks / iOS Jailbreak
    Cool! I installed the tweak Safehouse and it's awesome... Allows the lock screen pass code to be deactivated when you are on your home WiFi (or other wifi that you choose).. The 0.99 pro version allows up to 5 networks.. Pretty slick for when you are home and don't want to enter your pass ode every time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-29-2014 09:25 PM