Can anyone provide me list of some very good call app and phone app tweaks like call-bar or other FOR ios 7.0.4 and something like gestures for quick shortcuts to call/open contacts/etc.........is call bar available for ios 7?
    02-28-2014 05:37 PM
    Call bar is compatible with iOS 7.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    02-28-2014 08:41 PM
    Call bar is compatible with iOS 7.
    Thanku so much...other recommended tweaks regarding phone app and call app,like ability to save contacts or search in contacts and not just dial by dialer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-01-2014 06:56 AM
    What are you looking for? CallBar is great. It's like bitesms or couria but for the phone app. So whether you're recieving a call or making a call you don't have to exit what you're doing whether in app or on lockscreen or on homescreen. I use it with Activator double tap status bar and there it is
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-01-2014 08:17 PM
    What are you looking for? CallBar is great. It's like bitesms or couria but for the phone app. So whether you're recieving a call or making a call you don't have to exit what you're doing whether in app or on lockscreen or on homescreen. I use it with Activator double tap status bar and there it is
    ahan okayyyy...Actually I had used callbar for sometimes on iOS 6,but i just couldn't seem to remember,whether it also allowed the quick access to contacts app or not,cause without that option,it is 50% usless IMHO,cause most of the calls are made from the contacts already saved in the phonebook....Any idea? or some other app that can do it?
    03-02-2014 03:43 AM