Springtomize?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I an having an issue, wondering if anyone else was...
I am using springtomize three and one of my favorite features is the ability to make the folder image blank, so the folder, on the home screen appears blank.
Worked before I update to 7.0.6
I "know" I have my settings correct...
Did I miss something?
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1393286635.589984.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1393287269.898386.jpg

Anyone else seeing this? Should I delete and reinstall springtomize?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I an having an issue, wondering if anyone else was...
I am using springtomize three and one of my favorite features is the ability to make the folder image blank, so the folder, on the home screen appears blank.
Worked before I update to 7.0.6
I "know" I have my settings correct...
Did I miss something?
View attachment 50210
View attachment 50213

Anyone else seeing this? Should I delete and reinstall springtomize?

I have the same settings with the exception of the unblurred icons.

amyva3u6.jpg

hupe3agu.jpg

I even updated to 7.0.6 and restored everything. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm still on 7.0.4 and am unable to get springtomize to hide the folder background. I installed a tweak called "folder customizer" which solved that problem for me.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
my phone is all jacked up :(
I tried to restore my jailbreak tweaks and settings from open backup and it went poorly…
i then did a dfu factory restore and put everything back by hand…
a few minutes ago, i noticed my layout was off, and i saw that my emulators folder was missing. i cannot spotlight search for those apps and they appear as installed in cydia. Retroarch and ppsspp work on arm64 so there is no reason for them to disappear suddenly. Upon further inspection, file is gone, activator is gone, (but i still have activator listeners working!!!) IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.
i don't know what the issue is. but I'm heading to ANOTHER restore, which will be my third in 2 days.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1393289306.879998.jpg
I took this picture at the same time I took the other springboard picture!!!
See my emus folder? And how "full" my cydia folder is??

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 50215
I took this picture at the same time I took the other springboard picture!!!
See my emus folder? And how "full" my cydia folder is??

Perhaps the culprit is open backup. I used alt backup about a month back to try to restore and it screwed everything up. I would say don't use that as it hasn't been updated in over a year. I did a backup through iTunes and to iCloud and the only setting I had to redo was my activator assignment everything else was there.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I opened cydia and went to my packages, chose to reinstall cydia and then all my "missing apps" showed back up? no luck with blurred folder backgrounds though?
And I restored as new after my first attempt at using open backup. So the second time I restored I wasn't using open backup.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I opened cydia and went to my packages, chose to reinstall cydia and then all my "missing apps" showed back up? no luck with blurred folder backgrounds though?
And I restored as new after my first attempt at using open backup. So the second time I restored I wasn't using open backup.

Hmm that's weird with the blurred background. This is probably a dumb question LOL but did you try respringing after enabling and disabling the feature? I know with the new update you shouldn't have to but a couples I have to do it and that was the fix.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I tried it all :(
Ended up installing folder customizer from previous suggestion?
Works for me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2