Which tweak is making my Touch ID stop working??

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
My 5S has been jailbroken since the second day I owned it. I tried using Touch ID recently after having my 5S for a few weeks. It works briefly then stops working for no apparent reason, just no response on the home screen. The dynamic wallpapers don't even stop moving around (which they do if the sensor is trying to sense my finger, even if it has trouble which it usually does not). If I respring it starts to work again but then invariably stops working again within a few minutes or hours. I know there's are LOTS of threads online about people having problems with their Touch ID and I wondered if I a bum Touch ID. However, I decided to try and see if it was a jailbreak tweak that might be the problem. When I booted into Safe Mode my Touch ID works and doesn't stop working and it's been several days now; it's never worked this long so I'm thinking a tweak is the culprit. I've tried disabling and uninstalling all the tweaks that seem like they might be effecting my Touch ID including iDynamic, Forecast, Springtomize, Passtime, Virtual Home. Each time I removed on I would think that was the culprit because after respring Touch ID would work fine but then stop working after minutes or hours. Now I'm stumped. There may be other apps I'm not thinking of or that others have found cause problems with Touch ID. I'm wondering if anyone has feedback on how to address this? Below are screenshots of everything I have installed. Thanks for any feedback.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image-6.png
    image-6.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 8
  • image-5.png
    image-5.png
    137 KB · Views: 8
  • image-4.png
    image-4.png
    133 KB · Views: 8
  • image-3.png
    image-3.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image-2.png
    image-2.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image-1.png
    image-1.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 8

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Some packages are installed with many tweaks and they are probably in the expert section of the packages. They can also be causing it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2