Cydia obsession? How many times a day do you open up the cydia app?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How many times a day do you open up the cydia app?

For me, it's like 3-4 times and then one last time at night before I close my eyes.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Haha I just opened it before seeing this thread. I usually check it 5-8 times maybe more LOL.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I open it a few times a day, usually just to update my packages! Right now I pretty much have all the tweaks and customization's I need for my iPhone. Although I cannot wait till BiteSMS is completely finished! Overall I'm quite satisfied with this JB.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I open it a few times a day, usually just to update my packages! Right now I pretty much have all the tweaks and customization's I need for my iPhone. Although I cannot wait till BiteSMS is completely finished! Overall I'm quite satisfied with this JB.

Same here I am opening it like every hour just to see if anything got updated LOL. I'm loving this jb so much I might even keep it till the 6 comes out instead of using the iOS 8 beta when that drops.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Same here I am opening it like every hour just to see if anything got updated LOL. I'm loving this jb so much I might even keep it till the 6 comes out instead of using the iOS 8 beta when that drops.

I'll be hard pressed to update at all, even when the iPhone 6 comes out. There have much so many useful tweaks that will be very tough to live without! I'm just hoping that if iOS8 comes out before the iPhone that a JB will be ready for it!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have to force myself not to open it multiple times per day and try to limit myself to once or twice. Weekends are more flexible - 4,5,6 times. ;)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I tend to use cydiaupdates.com to keep track of new stuff. It covers the bigger repos, so I just open Cydia to check my small, dev-run, repos.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

This. I'll open it every now and again to see if anything needs to be updated or if I see a tweak or mod I like on the forums. :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
At least once every 24 hours. But if modmyi or bigboss have ads that kick me to the App Store, then I use cydiaupdates.com to check.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I check around 5-10 times a day. I love how it updates frequently. I just wish there we're push notifications to inform us of new updates or breaking news

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I usually open it 2-3 times a day; it use to be more than that. I'm waiting and checking for BiteSMS update now.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
When I have stuff to do then about 3-5 times a day, if I'm free and don't have anything to do or on weekends every hour ._.
It's a waste of time and if don't even know what I'm expecting :/

PS: Weasel tweak is awesome!