How much faster is nitrous?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm contemplating on buying this tweak but I'm not sure how great it is.
Can anyone tell me how much faster it is?

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The description in Cydia says 4-5 times :p
You can watch videos on YouTube about the comparison ;)

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I haven't tested nitrous on anything but Chrome and I ran a test with chrome alone, chrome with nitrous and safari. Chrome with nitrous vs safari is almost dead even in speed this was done on 3G with 5 bars but chrome alone is really really slow. Haven't tried Facebook or anything yet. However if I'm on imore safari does seem to be running smoother than it does on chrome not sure why.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It was definitely faster for me. However, I did notice my battery was dying much faster than normal. I don't know if that's normal or if it's due to the interaction between nitrous and my other tweaks.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It was definitely faster for me. However, I did notice my battery was dying much faster than normal. I don't know if that's normal or if it's due to the interaction between nitrous and my other tweaks.

Use safari and see if the battery drains at the same rate as chrome with nitrous.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I had it before when chrome was better than safari but didn't notice a big difference in speed but since Safari got a nice upgrade I keep using this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk