I finally JB my 5s, it's first time using an iOS device. JB was easy but now I'm just having some issues with the phone. I don't know if some of the problems I'm experiencing are phone related on JB related.

- I never noticed until recently but my statusbar was always messing up. It would show up when it wasn't suppose to and would disappear when it shouldn't of have. I did install StatusBarFix2 and seem to have worked on some apps but not all. I have two questions about this issue. A) What color should the status bar be in the iOS apps and which apps should/shouldn't have a statubar when fully opened? I know when I had the Photos app opened it would show the statusbar when I tried viewing a pic in full. SBF2 fixed that issue, other than that I don't what has been fixed and what hasn't. I was reading that if some apps still don't get fixed you need to use SSH. I have no idea how to use that, and I can't find any tutorials for Windows. I downloaded Putty, but couldn't figure out how to use it. I was told to install Mobile Terminal from Cydia, but there is no tutorial on what I'm suppose to do? StatusBarFix2 seems to have only changed the color of the font from black to white. I have some screenshots below, for example the statusbar in Google Maps shouldnt be there b/c it's in full mode. StatusBarFix2 isn't fixing that apps that should have the statusbar showing to begin with. This is drving me nuts lol.

Thanks guys!

Here are some screenshots of the statusbar.
    Attached Thumbnails Having problems with my status bar, what to do?-1.jpg   Having problems with my status bar, what to do?-2.png   Having problems with my status bar, what to do?-3.png  
    02-05-2014 12:42 PM
    Start removing tweaks/modifications... start with the most recently added one and work your way back in time until the issue goes away and the likely culprit is the last one you removed... then start putting things back, minus the bad one...
    02-05-2014 01:25 PM
    Start removing tweaks/modifications... start with the most recently added one and work your way back in time until the issue goes away and the likely culprit is the last one you removed... then start putting things back, minus the bad one...
    It's not the tweaks. The latest JB causes issues with the statusbar. There are hundreds of threads with people having the same issue. I need someone who has used the StatusBarFix2 tweak to help me.
    02-05-2014 02:58 PM
    Restore your iPhone and then download the latest Evasion software that just came out and see if that works.
    02-05-2014 03:12 PM
    You could try reinstalling StatusBarFix2
    02-05-2014 08:33 PM
    I finally JB my 5s, it's first time using an iOS device. JB was easy but now I'm just having some issues with the phone. I don't know if some of the problems I'm experiencing are phone related on JB related.

- I never noticed until recently but my statusbar was always messing up. It would show up when it wasn't suppose to and would disappear when it shouldn't of have. I did install StatusBarFix2 and seem to have worked on some apps but not all. I have two questions about this issue. A) What color should the status bar be in the iOS apps and which apps should/shouldn't have a statubar when fully opened? I know when I had the Photos app opened it would show the statusbar when I tried viewing a pic in full. SBF2 fixed that issue, other than that I don't what has been fixed and what hasn't. I was reading that if some apps still don't get fixed you need to use SSH. I have no idea how to use that, and I can't find any tutorials for Windows. I downloaded Putty, but couldn't figure out how to use it. I was told to install Mobile Terminal from Cydia, but there is no tutorial on what I'm suppose to do? StatusBarFix2 seems to have only changed the color of the font from black to white. I have some screenshots below, for example the statusbar in Google Maps shouldnt be there b/c it's in full mode. StatusBarFix2 isn't fixing that apps that should have the statusbar showing to begin with. This is drving me nuts lol.

Thanks guys!

Here are some screenshots of the statusbar.
    I have status bar 2 fix installed and these are the result I get in the same apps in the screen shots you posted:

Camera
    Having problems with my status bar, what to do?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1391693634.128814.jpg

Weather
    Having problems with my status bar, what to do?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1391693647.082128.jpg

Google maps
    Having problems with my status bar, what to do?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1391693659.484162.jpg

I'm using a 5S on iOS 7.0.4. The status bar in google maps is suppose to show. As for the status bar showing in other apps that could be a bug with the app itself. I have an app that shows the status bar while streaming a video but it happens on stock iOS 7 as well so I know it's a problem with the app not iOS.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk
    02-06-2014 08:39 AM
    I have status bar 2 fix installed and these are the result I get in the same apps in the screen shots you posted:

Camera
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391693634.128814.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	48271

Weather

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391693647.082128.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	48272

Google maps

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391693659.484162.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	48273

I'm using a 5S on iOS 7.0.4. The status bar in google maps is suppose to show. As for the status bar showing in other apps that could be a bug with the app itself. I have an app that shows the status bar while streaming a video but it happens on stock iOS 7 as well so I know it's a problem with the app not iOS.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk
    The apps you showed are fixed on mine. But there are still plenty that aren't. I downloaded mobileterminal form Cydia but don't have any idea on how to use it. Someone told me to you use it to fix individual apps that are still showing the incorrect statusbar.
    02-08-2014 12:27 AM
    You could try reinstalling StatusBarFix2
    I did, several times.
    02-08-2014 12:28 AM
    Restore your iPhone and then download the latest Evasion software that just came out and see if that works.
    I'm on the latest, 1.0.4. evasion 1.0.5 is for phones on Chinese networks.
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/evasi0n7-1-...-touch-1435370

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    02-08-2014 12:33 AM
    Hmm....
    02-08-2014 06:15 AM
    Read on reddit that they're working on a fix via cydia update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-15-2014 05:53 PM