Tweak desperately sought

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping so someone here with more programming knowledge than me (read none) can help with a tweak that I desperately need, as do others based on my searches of Google.

Specifically, I need a tweak that adds a "select all" option to the edit menu in the iTunes Store download que. I haven't been able to find anything like this in any Repo.

I managed to inadvertently que a massive playlist in the iTunes store app last evening (I use iMatch). This morning, I started getting data overage warnings. I tracked it back to iTunes: I had downloaded hundreds of songs overnight; and, over 1,000 more remained in my download que. After turning off my cellular data (and upping my data plan to cover a 3 gb overage), I was left with over 1,000 "failed download" messages.

To remove all of the songs/failed downloads from my que, I had to select them all individually in the edit screen. This took a long time.

I don't understand why there isn't a "select all" option, and I gladly would pay for such a tweak, as this wasn't the only time I've managed to do this.

Maybe someone can put a tweak like this together?

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73