I strongly recommend Couria over BiteSMS

BrockS.

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I came across this over the weekend and I admit I really like it. I never used Bite but I did use Messages+ as it came with IntelliscreenX. I only wanted QC/QR functionality added into the stock app, not a different app altogether. I'm glad I came across it since ISX has not been updated yet.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I came across this over the weekend and I admit I really like it. I never used Bite but I did use Messages+ as it came with IntelliscreenX. I only wanted QC/QR functionality added into the stock app, not a different app altogether. I'm glad I came across it since ISX has not been updated yet.

I agree, i love the look and the simplicity, i never use all the extra features that bite packs

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm still waiting on that ISX7 release since I did pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going back to BiteSMS from Couria, seems like it's draining my battery a bit faster and I prefer the look of Bite currently.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i just had to switch back to bite after that update for me its not going into safemode but the quickreply just opens and closes and my screen goes blank, that sucks i really liked that twek!

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i just had to switch back to bite after that update for me its not going into safemode but the quickreply just opens and closes and my screen goes blank, that sucks i really liked that twek!

That's weird it's working fine for me. The tweak that messed me up with update is multitasking gestures

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
can it copy part of text from the bubble? NO I guess :| NO FLINGING TWEAK/APP DOES THAT WHAT THE FLING (And fling apple as-well)

*cries that no one found that feature productive*

Chill Bro! You can copy stuff from bubbles ^^

1. You can always just hold the bubble where you need part of the text
  2. Tap the action menu "copy".
  3. Then just paste it into the writing area
  4. There you can copy the parts which you need.

If you want to use a special part of the text I highly recommend you to use Action Menu Plus Pack and additional to it ActivityAction for Action Menu. With it you can use the selected text and send it to other apps like Drafts, Fantastical, OmniFocus and any other App which can be launched via URL Scheme.

It's just awesome. Here's a video where you can see how it works, but just trust me, it's awesome ;)

PS: If you need some URL Schemes, I created a long list with a lot of apps and actions of URL Schemes, but nobody is interested here in this forum -.-

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to launch QC on Couria without installing Activator? If so then I'll definitely go back to it. I don't use the BiteSMS features either.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to launch QC on Couria without installing Activator? If so then I'll definitely go back to it. I don't use the BiteSMS features either.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Not as of now. Why don't you want to install activator?

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Chill Bro! You can copy stuff from bubbles ^^

1. You can always just hold the bubble where you need part of the text
  2. Tap the action menu "copy".
  3. Then just paste it into the writing area
  4. There you can copy the parts which you need.

If you want to use a special part of the text I highly recommend you to use Action Menu Plus Pack and additional to it ActivityAction for Action Menu. With it you can use the selected text and send it to other apps like Drafts, Fantastical, OmniFocus and any other App which can be launched via URL Scheme.

It's just awesome. Here's a video where you can see how it works, but just trust me, it's awesome ;)

ActivityAction (preview) - YouTube
PS: If you need some URL Schemes, I created a long list with a lot of apps and actions of URL Schemes, but nobody is interested here in this forum -.-

thank you i will try it :D:D

,BUT THIS IS NOT HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK "copy a ******* long text and then post in messages and then we copy a part of it :| THIS IS not how it is supposed to work no no no never :| (pardon but i just couldn't hold it :DD)...A SIMPLE flinging option :| PLEASE APPLE :|

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
...copy a ******* long text and then post in messages and then we copy a part of it :| THIS IS not how it is supposed to work...|

No problem ;)

I don't want to be too offensive... but what exactly do you want (from the bubble)? I'm just interested :)

If it's a number or a address, then it's automatically marked and you can tap and hold to do an action like call the number, add the number to a contact, open the address in maps or add the address to contact and lot more. So if you just need a special part of an bubble, then copying the whole bubble, inserting it in the text field and then choosing the desired part of the text is something you can do in less then 5 seconds.

And if you use ActivityAction for Action Menu, then you can directly use that information in a lot of apps and with Drafts in nearly infinite possible ways :D

And how should it work? should you be able to directly "dive" into the bubbles and take the text like in browser etc.? Maybe it's better, but I personally think it's not necessary. "Each man/woman to his/her own."

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
No problem ;)

I don't want to be too offensive... but what exactly do you want (from the bubble)? I'm just interested :)

If it's a number or a address, then it's automatically marked and you can tap and hold to do an action like call the number, add the number to a contact, open the address in maps or add the address to contact and lot more. So if you just need a special part of an bubble, then copying the whole bubble, inserting it in the text field and then choosing the desired part of the text is something you can do in less then 5 seconds.

And if you use ActivityAction for Action Menu, then you can directly use that information in a lot of apps and with Drafts in nearly infinite possible ways :D

And how should it work? should you be able to directly "dive" into the bubbles and take the text like in browser etc.? Maybe it's better, but I personally think it's not necessary. "Each man/woman to his/her own."

I think he wants to be able to copy a selected part of bubble. Now we have to copy the entire bubble then paste it and delete what we don't want

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I think he wants to be able to copy a selected part of bubble. Now we have to copy the entire bubble then paste it and delete what we don't want

Hahaha I know that xD
But I don't know why he's annoyed that much about something which is not that important. Ok, I don't know what he's planning to do and maybe he's doing it quite a lot, then it would make sense, but actually it's how I said, numbers and addresses are linked, you just have to do that for everything else :p

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha I know that xD
But I don't know why he's annoyed that much about something which is not that important. Ok, I don't know what he's planning to do and maybe he's doing it quite a lot, then it would make sense, but actually it's how I said, numbers and addresses are linked, you just have to do that for everything else :p

Lol yeah I agree. Is it an annoyance when you need it? Yeah but I don't need it that much for it to **** me off like it did him lol.