I strongly recommend Couria over BiteSMS

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from bitesms to couria and im loving it, suits me perfectly! I would strongly suggest it!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll give it a look. I guess they've worked out some of the lag I experienced when I tried it with my 4S.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its actually really well done, i mean i dont use all the extra features about bitesms i just wanted a quick reply/compose tweak and this does the job, also bitesms usually drains my battery, and has issues

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its actually really well done, i mean i dont use all the extra features about bitesms i just wanted a quick reply/compose tweak and this does the job, also bitesms usually drains my battery, and has issues

I just changed over yesterday. Bitesms kept crashing. This is perfect! Love how I I can open my notification center and do QR from there

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
can it copy part of text from the bubble? NO I guess :| NO FLINGING TWEAK/APP DOES THAT WHAT THE FLING (And fling apple as-well)

*cries that no one found that feature productive*

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
So far, the only thing I don't like is that all of my sent message bubbles are blue as if they are all iMessages

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
This looks ok for QR but it doesn't have a QC feature correct? It looks ok but I thing Bite has more features to it.

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
This looks ok for QR but it doesn't have a QC feature correct? It looks ok but I thing Bite has more features to it.

as said you can set it up via activator. Can even have it with the volume HUD press for it just won't have the text. This is great for QR and QC. I hate how bitesms now injects code into my messages app so now they force me to use bitesms and want to pay for it if I don't want ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
as said you can set it up via activator. Can even have it with the volume HUD press for it just won't have the text. This is great for QR and QC. I hate how bitesms now injects code into my messages app so now they force me to use bitesms and want to pay for it if I don't want ads.

BiteSMS has always charged to remove ads

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
BiteSMS has always charged to remove ads

I know but they didn't always inject their code into the stock messages app. You would have two messages app. The stock and bitesms. I would usually just hide bitesms and use stock since I only want QR/QC

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I know but they didn't always inject their code into the stock messages app. You would have two messages app. The stock and bitesms. I would usually just hide bitesms and use stock since I only want QR/QC

Ah ok, I understand how that could be frustrating in that use case

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice