i personally dont know whats the big fuss about bitesms. they have an update every week and it really doesnt work good for most users. add the price on top of that and i still dont get it.

imessages is just there why not use it? its just strange that quick reply has not been added to it since the start of ios. if i had one question to ask apple directly that would be it! why have you not add qr to imessages?

in ios6 i was using messages tweak. worked well, did the job right! did pay 2.99

now in ios7, messages has not been updated. so im so glad i found couria! it works and works well. specially with the latest update (which i think its in beta 4 or 5?) works really really good in my i5s

if you just want quick reply to your stock messages app. dont think about it twice get it couria its FREE!!!
    02-03-2014 01:41 AM
    Bite is the reason I jailbreak. I bought a license and I am sticking with it... Couria seems inferior to me... Sorry.
    Thank you so so so much mate thank you I was just complaining about the small niggles and general features,I don't know but I can't help but make Apple being the one to blame

because,I know it is not rational to say,but still,these sort of features were present previously there and are still here,so what i think,i might not sound rational but a generalization

would be people do use it and as it was present in previous OS'es,it got to be here,and they can still continue with their "locked-in" philosophy",,,I don't know but it just cringes me

not to have that but anyways thank you for the kind and lengthy reply

btw does it have "delay-sms" option??
    02-03-2014 02:09 AM
    btw does it have "delay-sms" option??
    No it doesn't but I don't use that feature so I don't mind lol. When I text I usually spell check before as I'm typing and if not I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-03-2014 02:38 AM
    I have noticed a battery drain with the new version though

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-03-2014 05:26 AM
    Of couria that is

02-03-2014 05:26 AM
    this worked perfectly!
    02-04-2014 02:50 PM
    i personally dont know whats the big fuss about bitesms. they have an update every week and it really doesnt work good for most users. add the price on top of that and i still dont get it.

imessages is just there why not use it? its just strange that quick reply has not been added to it since the start of ios. if i had one question to ask apple directly that would be it! why have you not add qr to imessages?

in ios6 i was using messages tweak. worked well, did the job right! did pay 2.99

now in ios7, messages has not been updated. so im so glad i found couria! it works and works well. specially with the latest update (which i think its in beta 4 or 5?) works really really good in my i5s

if you just want quick reply to your stock messages app. dont think about it twice get it couria its FREE!!!
    iMessage may be "just there" but people use Bite for QC/QR (which you point out is missing from iMessage right after asking why people don't just use that). And for what it's worth, BiteSMS is actually FREE; you only need to buy a license if you want to get rid of the small ad at the bottom of the conversation screen, or if you want themes.

I've used both, and have been switching back and forth lately since they're both in beta. The jury is still out for me!
    02-04-2014 04:17 PM
    iMessage may be "just there" but people use Bite for QC/QR (which you point out is missing from iMessage right after asking why people don't just use that). And for what it's worth, BiteSMS is actually FREE; you only need to buy a license if you want to get rid of the small ad at the bottom of the conversation screen, or if you want themes.

I've used both, and have been switching back and forth lately since they're both in beta. The jury is still out for me!
    I'm a little OCDish so the ad really gets to me. I don't feel like paying for it when I'd essentially only use the QR/QC features and those don't have ads. Before I used to just hide the bitesms app and use stock messages for regular messages app and use the QR/QC from bite but can't do that anymore.

02-04-2014 05:32 PM
    Anyone else having bad battery drain with couria after the update?

02-08-2014 11:15 AM
    Anyone else having bad battery drain with couria after the update?

I can't say that I have but I'm usually plugged in at work a lot.

02-08-2014 12:47 PM
    Anyone having issues with Bite SMS after the update today? It keeps making the device crash. I've updated it a couple of times and it still says that there is an update available in the changes section of Cydia. I've removed the app and the repo a couple of times and it still does the same thing. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    02-13-2014 08:01 PM
    Yes but it's fixed now
    02-13-2014 08:55 PM
    Yes but it's fixed now
    It kept on giving me an error that my wifi password was wrong. Even the data stopped working. I had to delete all of my tweaks and install them again to fix it. The QR in the notification center is nice.
    02-13-2014 09:16 PM
    My QC in notification center doesn't work.
    02-14-2014 03:06 AM
    My QC in notification center doesn't work.
    It didn't work for me but somehow I managed to fix it.
    02-14-2014 03:17 AM
    It started working for me after a reboot as opposed to just a respring
    02-15-2014 02:24 AM
    What is so special about bitesms and couria? How are they so different than the native messaging app? Popups? Aren't there jb tweaks that can add features to the native message app?
    02-15-2014 02:44 AM
    What is so special about bitesms and couria? How are they so different than the native messaging app? Popups? Aren't there jb tweaks that can add features to the native message app?
    Bitesms is more than popups. It has a lot more features but couria is essentially a quick reply popup. And it is a cydia tweak that adds to the native app. Both of them are lol

Kashan Osama likes this.
    02-15-2014 09:04 AM
    It started working for me after a reboot as opposed to just a respring
    Same thing except that occurred when I changed the Cydia logo for the app.
    02-15-2014 07:23 PM
69 123