Multitaskinggestures

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
If you have a stock iPhone 5s iOS on 7.0.4 that is experiencing springboard crashes it is not software related.

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

It was for me. Cause apparently it doesn't do it anymore for me when using the app switcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It was for me. Cause apparently it doesn't do it anymore for me when using the app switcher.

So you are telling me that stock ios7.0.4 kept crashing springboard on you? And now that you are jailbroken you are fine?
And just for my info, since I've NEVER been stock (insert cool guy comment here) what does a springboard crash on a stock iOS device do/look like?

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
So you are telling me that stock ios7.0.4 kept crashing springboard on you? And now that you are jailbroken you are fine?
And just for my info, since I've NEVER been stock (insert cool guy comment here) what does a springboard crash on a stock iOS device do/look like?

It's not like it crashed every minute or that it was frequent. It happened maybe once every two weeks or something like that. And what it would do is respring. Yeah since I jailbroke I've been fine with the app switcher only time it'll do crash now i had conflicting tweaks. Idk why it stopped once I jail broke. You didn't go stock when we had no choice without a jailbreak? Or we're you still on iOS 6?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

When the springboard crashes on stock iOS the phone just resprings automatically.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
...what does a springboard crash on a stock iOS device do/look like?

haha it's just like acerace113 said, your device just resprings automatically.
A lot of people (just like me) used that on their stock iOS to do a respring. That was possible with a glitch where you could put the newsstand app in a folder. And if you try to launch the newsstand app which is within a folder, then your system will crash and respiring ;p

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Who else is overwhelmed by the awesomeness of the switcher implementation of the recent update of MultitaskingGestures? ✨��✨

But it should be available from any app with this smoothness and simplicity? what would be intuitive suggestions?
I would say the left and right quarter to invoke switcher and the big middle part to swipe it up/away.
I also recommend the developer a idea, maybe we can find better ones ;p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh