Multitaskinggestures

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
New update brings back CC

To be honest... At first I thought "mehhhh" and thought it's stupid and a step back to put CC in NC, but now I think it's awesome :)

The swipe up is so damn cool even if it was possible with Activator, it's just not the same as with MultitaskingGestures and Zephyr ;) they're just too smooth :)

Please give it a try, you'll notice the awesomeness after some tries/time ;)

AND, try the tweak "InstaLauncher", which lists all your installed apps and your (set) favorite apps alphabetically and let's you launch them. In combination with MultitaskingGestures (on iOS7 or Zephyr on iOS6) the whole OS is just awesome! Believe me ;p

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
This stuff seems kind of...counter-intuitive. Tap and hold and swipe? Why not just do something like a 2 finger swipe? Was never really a fan of gestures anyway, but I suppose if you like that kind of stuff, you'd probably like this implementation.

retomex

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody think jailbreaking an iPhone that has springboard crashes is a bad idea? I have springboard restarts every now and then on a 5 day old iPhone 32Gb 5s. some people say 7.1 will fix it, but they don't seem to have this problem...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody think jailbreaking an iPhone that has springboard crashes is a bad idea? I have springboard restarts every now and then on a 5 day old iPhone 32Gb 5s. some people say 7.1 will fix it, but they don't seem to have this problem...

Take it back and exchange it. Then jailbreak... ;)

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

retomex

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
That wouldn't help. It's a software problem. Mine would do it way before I jailbroke. Usually when using the app switcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it get worse or better after jailbreak? My thing is, if 7.1 fixes it then I'll have to wait for a 7.1 jailbreak, whereas q good 7.0.4 could be jailbroken already and enjoying multitasking gestures...

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Did it get worse or better after jailbreak? My thing is, if 7.1 fixes it then I'll have to wait for a 7.1 jailbreak, whereas q good 7.0.4 could be jailbroken already and enjoying multitasking gestures...

Well after I jailbroke I haven't had any crashes that weren't related to a tweak or something. I know the newest update of multitasking gestures caused my phone to go into safe mode and wouldn't get out of it until I uninstalled it. I sent the dev a crash log. It could be that it's not playing nice with another tweak since I have a **** load of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If you have a stock iPhone 5s iOS on 7.0.4 that is experiencing springboard crashes it is not software related.

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
This stuff seems kind of...counter-intuitive. Tap and hold and swipe? Why not just do something like a 2 finger swipe? Was never really a fan of gestures anyway, but I suppose if you like that kind of stuff, you'd probably like this implementation.

With the recent version you can change that and set sections where it should work, for example that the swipe to another app should just work on the lower half of the screen, so you have the best of both worlds :D

I also want to point to my previous post in another thread:

I mailed with the developer and he said he will improve the app and put more stuff in future releases. He also mentioned first prototypes of gestures to invoke the switcher intuitive... so it will be even better ;)
Just be patient :D

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
At the moment Multitaskinggestures does not play nice with flip control center , per developer. Once I removed flip the crashing stopped

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Use CCToggles instead of FlipControlCenter, it has all features of it and also shows the original app icon. PLUS it can launch Activator actions, which isn't possible with FlipControlCenter, unless you install additional Tweaks like QuickActivator. The developer of CCToggels made his tweaks compatible to Multitaskinggestures ;)

It's very strange, because FlipControlCenter and Activator are both from Ryan Petrich, so I thought it would be more feature rich and better haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox