I need help customizing my recently jailbroken device

xshaykins

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello, so I have recently jailbroken my iPhone 5S and was wondering if there was anyone I could talk to that could help me change the appearance of it , homescreen, lockscreen all kinds of stuff that I would like. Thankyou in advanced.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
What you're looking for is a tweak called winter board it's a free tweak that let's you download and apply tweaks to change the appearance of icons, backgrounds and more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xshaykins

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have downloaded that id like to change my keyboard, lock screen, font I've tried but lots of the things i have done haven't worked.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
There are certain themes that change your lock screen design and as for the keyboard I would recommend using color keyboard they have tons of themes to customize your keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Download Bytafont 2 for changing fonts and look in cydia for a particular font you would like to install

I have downloaded that id like to change my keyboard, lock screen, font I've tried but lots of the things i have done haven't worked.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I use Lock Screen Tool. Changes the text of my Slide to Unlock on the lock screen. Badge customizer changes the position and color of the notification badges. FakeCarrier changes the carrier (Verizon, O2 et al) to whatever it is you want. That's just a couple I use.