iphone 4s resprings/reboots in safe mode after crash (6.1.3 jailbreak)

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
So whenever i long press the springboard to make the icons jitter and make a folder,at the instant the folder is made,my device reboots into safe-mode,

I HAVE following Springboard apps installed

1. Dashboard X
2. Background manager
3. Addial (adds a dialer and contact to homescreen)
4. Folder Enhancer
5.Iconoclasm
6.Springromize 2

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Something is conflicting or not compatible causing u to crash. I would uninstall your tweaks 1x1 and then try to create a folder and see if it crashes. Once it doesn't crash then u found the problem

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Remove Folder Enhancer it probably had some incompatibilities with one of your tweaks if that doesn't fix it remove your most recently installed tweak either or of the things I have posted should fix this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
well thanks yep already tried it and it worked,uninstalling folder enhancer...

BTW,any dashboard X alternative for putting widgets on homescreen? (Except iwidgets)

and a tweak that can show reminders from reminders app on "NOTIFICATION" center,i have already the tweak for lockscreen but notification center reminder is a must needed.

Any task switcher overhaul app that WORK with zephyr and not with activator (except auxo) ??

Intelliscreenx vs lockinfo vs any other app?? which one to buy?

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
^^ Kindly give you kind opinions as I am quite new :( thank you

Something is conflicting or not compatible causing u to crash. I would uninstall your tweaks 1x1 and then try to create a folder and see if it crashes. Once it doesn't crash then u found the problem

Remove Folder Enhancer it probably had some incompatibilities with one of your tweaks if that doesn't fix it remove your most recently installed tweak either or of the things I have posted should fix this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried what I suggested?

yep folder enhancer removed,sir actually i asked generally about the app choices afterwards

BTW,any dashboard X alternative for putting widgets on homescreen? (Except iwidgets)

and a tweak that can show reminders from reminders app on "NOTIFICATION" center,i have already the tweak for lockscreen but notification center reminder is a must needed.

Any task switcher overhaul app that WORK with zephyr and not with activator (except auxo) ??

Intelliscreenx vs lockinfo vs any other app?? which one to buy?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711