Springtomize 3 has launched.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Finally. Weird though I can't get folders to be transparant. I go to folders section and choose transparent background and respring and it doesn't work

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Finally. Weird though I can't get folders to be transparant. I go to folders section and choose transparent background and respring and it doesn't work

Same problem here (although I really don't prefer completely transparent folders anyway). The only other issue I've seen so far is that the badges on dock icons are covered when I use the Coverflow effect (but not when I select the Reverse option):

aqe3enyp.jpg

Still, getting this updated is a big step!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I deleted hidden settings from phone. Then in springyomize in folder section you have yo toggle on unblur icons

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I installed. It kept sending my iPad into safe mode. I just uninstalled and reinstalled ClearFolders and FakeCarrier.

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I installed. It kept sending my iPad into safe mode. I just uninstalled and reinstalled ClearFolders and FakeCarrier.

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Hmmm. It's been fine on my retina mini. I wonder if it was conflicting with another tweak.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I deleted hidden settings from phone. Then in springyomize in folder section you have yo toggle on unblur icons

What I'm really looking for is something like the Transparent Folder Icons tweak, that gives me a clear background but retains the outline of the folder. Anything like that for iOS 7? I just don't like the way completely transparent folders look when I only have a couple of items in the folder....

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Bye bye iconoclasm, infinidock, noslowaninations and bigify!! I was about to remove folder enhancer as well but I really prefer how it handles folder layout and resizing the folder background. Springtomize3 is nice for shrinking icons in the folders though.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Safe to say that everyone downloaded Springtomize 3 and queued like 4 different tweaks to be removed, lmao! Agree 3cit, best $3 I've ever spent, every time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can't believe I have to pay again after purchasing springtomize 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? At MOST it's $1.99 if you bought S2, and it's free if you bought it in the last 2 months. We need to stop with this idea that upgrades (and especially major upgrades like this one) should be free forever--how can we expect any good software to get made if the developers are doing it for free? Ridiculous.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
$3 seems like a small price to replace the basic functionality of so many other tweaks. Too bad I bought so many if them already :-( But reducing tweaks will hopefully reduce incompatibilities and improve overall stability. I love a free upgrade as well but Fillipo indicated this was a total rewrite like many ios 7 JB apps. Can't fault the guy for wanting to get compensated for his hard work from which I now benefit!

Can't believe I have to pay again after purchasing springtomize 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro