Tweak to shrink icons in iOS7... besides Bigify?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Any other options besides Bigify? There is a weird jerkiness to opening and closing of folders when making icons smaller with this tweak. It's annoying. The author told me it would be hard to make that go away because you have to "un-bigify" the icons/folders at some point which I didn't totally understand. I used to use FolderEnhancer and Shrink, neither of which are updated. The opening and closing of folders was very smooth and they worked great together. I hope Shrink gets updated because it works so well with Iconoclasm. Icon shrinking app suggestions appreciated!

emhcee

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
How about Shrink? It's updated for iOS7 and the animations are smooth. Allows for icon shrinking on the Springboard, in folders, the dock and the Switcher. Also allows for label and badge sizing (or hiding.)

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Didn't know it was updated. Thanks!

How about Shrink? It's updated for iOS7 and the animations are smooth. Allows for icon shrinking on the Springboard, in folders, the dock and the Switcher. Also allows for label and badge sizing (or hiding.)

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Springtomize does the same thing as bigify... When shrinking springboard icons it shrinks folders which is good. But the open and close of folders stutters like a jerky movement. The author of bigify told me that it's because the folders have to be unshrunk at some point and that is what I'm seeing. I just don't like how it looks. Really stands out in any otherwise very fluid and smooth user interface 😒

Springtomize3 will do it. I shrunk mine with it