Anyone else notice that these widgets can be buggy? After a respring for anything sometimes the widgets will go away and it takes a while for them to come back. Has anyone else seen this with the widgets?
    01-22-2014 09:14 PM
    I don't know what it is with some iwidgets but I had a couple of times that my phone would go into safe mode using some of them
    01-23-2014 02:48 AM
    Anyone else notice that these widgets can be buggy? After a respring for anything sometimes the widgets will go away and it takes a while for them to come back. Has anyone else seen this with the widgets?
    I have a lot of error and crashes and also can't use some folders because some widgets are bigger then they seem, means if I tap a folder the folder doesn't react, but if I tap and hold the folder then a widget wiggles. That's annoying but at least I have the widget xD
    And I also t sometimes in safe mode, but that will be surely resolved in upcoming updates (hopefully)
    01-23-2014 04:17 AM
    I hope so. Love using widgets!
    01-23-2014 06:46 AM
    Yeah I have the same issue if a widget is so big it's overlaps the icon and you can't use it, really annoying!

I have a lot of error and crashes and also can't use some folders because some widgets are bigger then they seem, means if I tap a folder the folder doesn't react, but if I tap and hold the folder then a widget wiggles. That's annoying but at least I have the widget xD
    And I also t sometimes in safe mode, but that will be surely resolved in upcoming updates (hopefully)
    01-23-2014 07:44 AM
    I love iWidgets. The only thing that kept crashing my phone was Winterboard and the crashes quit after it was uninstalled.

I've got several iWidgets I rotate between and I don't have problems with them.

My quote iWidget is giving me fits though. It won't let me edit the text. That's my only problem. I think I got that one off iPhantom's site and she's been gone for over a year now.
    01-23-2014 10:35 AM
    I have had numerous cases where for whatever reason, my weather widget will disappear. I have to respring to get it back.

Also, if I am on the home screen and either move and app to a different location, or delete an app on the home screen, my phone will crash and go into safe mode. If I do either of those things from a different screen where the widget is not located....no issue.
    01-23-2014 11:45 AM