Should I jailbreak my 4s running 6.1.3?

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
As posted some days earlier i had questions about jailbreaking,now When i decided to jailbreak I came to know that many cydia apps do not support 6.1.3 which i want to use,such as intelliscreenx 6 etc..want to know is it true? and should i jailbreak my 6.1.3? is it worth it? I have a gevey sim iphone 4s so updating is a bit of a hassle i guess preserving the baseband stuff

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It's your choice. Many tweaks and themes are becoming compatible with iOS 7 and if the tweaks you want aren't on iOS 6.1.3, I would recommend that you update to iOS 7 and jailbreak.

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Sir it is a "gevey sim" iphone 4s so if I will not preserve the baseband it will update it and I will loose my cellular functionality upto my knowledge I guess...what do i do now so?

Gevey Sim works on iOS 7, so what's your issue? We've given you the correct answers up to you to follow them it like Gravity said, stay on iOS 6.

Gevey Sim iOS 7

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Buy an unlocked phone or don't update to iOS 7. Don't know what else to say.

Gevey Sim works on iOS 7, so what's your issue? We've given you the correct answers up to you to follow them it like Gravity said, stay on iOS 6.

Gevey Sim iOS 7

Thanku both..so when after update the baseband of iphone 4s will be updated,will i be able to use gsm sim(phone is initially locked to t-mobile) via a new ultra s sim with ios 7 support?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner