Post your jailbroken homescreen

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there instructions on how to add the iwidget? (Lol sorry I'm a noob)

From her site? Download it and I just email it to myself if I don't use mobile Safari to download it. I use iFile to unzip it, move it to the iWidget file and long press the home screen to get it to show up.

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
From her site? Download it and I just email it to myself if I don't use mobile Safari to download it. I use iFile to unzip it, move it to the iWidget file and long press the home screen to get it to show up.

I moved it In iFile to iWidgets folder but it's not showing up when I long press the home screen.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine. Using ayeris theme
samaza7a.jpg
ysypu3am.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I did. I'm not sure why it's not showing up.. I deleted it/respring/tried again.. still the same thing.. i'll try a different iwidget to see if that's the problem or what not.. :D thank you for the response!

No problem. They worked for me. I did download them to my computer and emailed them to myself and then unarchived it and moved it. Try it that way if you downloaded directly from her blog.

IMG_4358.png

I'm watching House. Wallpaper by me. Icons are Hiro. Quote iWidget. Weather iWidget is half of Circle Weather and the time iWidget is called What Time Is It and both are from iPhonealicous.

xKA80

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if it's wrong thread, but if somebody use hangouts for gtalk please help me!...is there any way to customize for example the chat bubbles background etc.?!...and i use elite7 theme and the icon is horrible for me:( how can i change it? Thanks for the advice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro