Post your jailbroken homescreen

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Could you post the wall pleaee?

Thanks. I'm working through something difficult and not knowing is the sad and quite often sucky part. I just wish the resolution would hurry up so I'll know one way or another.

I've had one problem but it was my own fault for doing it. I bricked my phone. I don't upgrade my phone unless I have to until there's a JB out. I love my JB that much.

JB is easy to undo if you hate it. Plug into iTunes and hit restore.

I saw this phrase earlier today spray painted as graffiti and started to smile and of course I had to turn it into a WP.

My own Zeppelin.
Icons are Everything Vintage (Cydia).
Quote iWidget at the top

View attachment 49945

Happy Friday everyone.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

HankHowdy

May 12, 2012
Visit site
ve3y9uvu.jpg

2yze5agy.jpg

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Well that didn't last long. Been snowing agai for hours and I am back to just Cloudy!! 

Hey Bosox are you still using the same weather widget? If so, has the accuracy improved at all? I really like the looks of it but am wondering about its functionality. Thanks!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey Bosox are you still using the same weather widget? If so, has the accuracy improved at all? I really like the looks of it but am wondering about its functionality. Thanks!

I use it sometimes. It drains the battery a decent amount. It's a great widget but I found using that plus weatherboard was too much animation at once and my phone battery would drain in hours. It worked well though

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Dude clear out your inbox I've been trying to PM you for like a month haha.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

TreyDaPrince

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

I just bought these icons, but the one thing I dislike about most icon packs is that they theme the bare minimum. There are so many icons in the app store, I know it's impossible to theme the all but I can't stand that some of my icons are themed to stand out like this and others are flat. Is there an easier way to individually change unthemed icons other than ifile?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
IMG_4008.png

Hiro is just awesome. I'm still messing with it.
My own Zeppelin - not for sale but I can tell you who made it.
Quote iWidget
Hiro iWidget pack for the weather and forecast.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods