Post your jailbroken homescreen

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
You first choose the theme within groovylock in settings. Then you have to use ifile and put in weather.com weather code in the weather.js file

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
The icons are called "TextNShine" and are from iglampixels.com and yes you need winterboard

What are the icons called? I love, love, love, love the wording icons.

Secondly, do you need winterboard? I have to uninstall WB. It keeps crashing my phone about once an hour.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You first choose the theme within groovylock in settings. Then you have to use ifile and put in weather.com weather code in the weather.js file

Ok this is probably going to sound dumb but where exactly in the weather.js file to you enter the code? Also from the weather.com URL which part of that is the weather code?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok this is probably going to sound dumb but where exactly in the weather.js file to you enter the code? Also from the weather.com URL which part of that is the weather code?

It'll say something like var locale. You get the code from either Yahoo or Weather.com It's the last part of the URL.

Edit - Found a photo on my phone.

IMG_2430.png

And the weather code for Yahoo looks like this:

CODE.JPG

Its the numbers at the very end of the URL.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Coltsbr
This is what you do. In ifile go to var/mobile/library/groovy lock /miWeather. Then go into miWeather folder then into weather/ js/ weather.js. The code will most likely start with US. Let me know if you have any other questions

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I believe the tweak only accepts the code from weather.com. Not yahoo

Some iWidgets use Yahoo. Others use Weather.com. It'll say in the var local where to go to get the code. Either Yahoo or Weather. If it doesn't say, if it's just numbers, it's more than likely Yahoo. If it's a mix of numbers and letters (USCO0541), it's weather.com. The last part of the URL is the city code. And if one doesn't work, try the other one.

Dunkin

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree. It has been one of the only icon sets I use that actually themes nearly every app on my phone. It gives the theme that much more depth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods