Post your jailbroken homescreen

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I really feel like an *****, but when I go to springboard settings, then folders, I see four options, but I don't have an option for transparent backgrounds. :-/

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok. I see more settings when you pull up control panel but which one makes springboard folders transparent please??

I really feel like an *****, but when I go to springboard settings, then folders, I see four options, but I don't have an option for transparent backgrounds. :-/

3cit already said that correctly, but to make it completely clear:

1. You have to go to the last option of HiddenSettings called "Icon Adaptive Colors". There you can set "Color Alpha" and "White Alpha".
  2. Set them both to zero (completely left). You can also toggle "Blur folder icons" and "Blur Close-boxes" there. Now your folders should be transparent.
(Note: Sometimes you may need to redo it, after restart or reboot. Don't be confused, just do it :p )

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
3cit already said that correctly, but to make it completely clear:

1. You have to go to the last option of HiddenSettings called "Icon Adaptive Colors". There you can set "Color Alpha" and "White Alpha".
  2. Set them both to zero (completely left). You can also toggle "Blur folder icons" and "Blur Close-boxes" there. Now your folders should be transparent.
(Note: Sometimes you may need to redo it, after restart or reboot. Don't be confused, just do it :p )

Thanks! I'm definitely not as jailbreak savvy as many others.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
  • Here's my new Homescreen, looks awesome just like on my laptop :)
  • One with labels and one without labels :D
  • Theme is called Mac OS X 10.9 Theme
  • I added many apps and modified some apps like the messages app for Whatsapp etc. :biggrin:
Photo 1175.png Photo 1174.png

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Circles... Circles everywhere :D
  • Just perfect... except the shadows of the invisible text xD
  • You will mention it if you look right, but I don't know how to remove them :|
  • Apps are categorized by type and launched by InstaLauncher and QuickActivator via the ControlCenter :)
  • Flat7 Theme with Round Option
  • Removed the background of the folders and within the folders with HiddenSettings, which is built-in in QuickActivator
View attachment 46011 View attachment 46012

THIS IS WHAT iOS 7 SHOULD LOOK LIKE

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Love that look. So clean!

Circles... Circles everywhere :D
  • Just perfect... except the shadows of the invisible text xD
  • You will mention it if you look right, but I don't know how to remove them :|
  • Apps are categorized by type and launched by InstaLauncher and QuickActivator via the ControlCenter :)
  • Flat7 Theme with Round Option
  • Removed the background of the folders and within the folders with HiddenSettings, which is built-in in QuickActivator
View attachment 46011 View attachment 46012

gazoo2010

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Two questions.

What tweaks are you using for getting 5 icons on the dock and the home screen......

Secondly, are you using winter board to enable the flat7 theme?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes on Winterboard for the theme's and I use Infinidock, but you can also use 5icon dock.

Two questions.

What tweaks are you using for getting 5 icons on the dock and the home screen......

Secondly, are you using winter board to enable the flat7 theme?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Font: RixLovefool
Wallpaper made by Elizabeth
Themeless for now since themes won't load on Winterboard
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389975637.624145.jpg

This post was made by Tiffany

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Winterboard is working @thatgirl87

Yeah, now it is. I was having problems getting it to load themes yesterday. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it today.

Icon theme: Flat 7 (circle version)
ze6uhyse.jpg

This post was made by Tiffany

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh