It's been so long since I was jail broken I can't say for sure if I even remember my Cydia account info. For that matter the only reason I would consider jailbreaking is to get my tethering back and I can't remember the name of the tethering app I paid $15 for. My question is if I jailbreak is there a way to find out my account info for Cydia and will automatically download previous paid for apps
    01-14-2014 07:44 AM
    Yes, when you log into Cydia you can see all of your old purchases and download them again if you like.
    Go to manage account then Installable purchases.

Was it TetherMe? I use to use that one.
    01-14-2014 08:17 AM
    It's been so long since I was jail broken I can't say for sure if I even remember my Cydia account info. For that matter the only reason I would consider jailbreaking is to get my tethering back and I can't remember the name of the tethering app I paid $15 for. My question is if I jailbreak is there a way to find out my account info for Cydia and will automatically download previous paid for apps
    It is a nice feature that Cydia maintains your account with all old purchases. At the $15 price point, I'm guessing it was MyWi as I think TetherMe is more like $5 (tempting by comparison). I do like the MyWi interface and it worked well for me, though I haven't used TetherMe.
    01-14-2014 04:00 PM
    Either sign in with your Facebook or a google account you could've used. Weird thing was once I had an app I swear I never bought connected with the phone. It was tetherme I think. I think maybe it was connected with the phone directly cause now on my new 5s I had to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-18-2014 10:48 PM