Winterboard for ios7 64 bit

isdeine

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I actually think it's already working, but there are no themes. I own an iPad 4 with iOS 7, and part of the themes work because they're for iPhone only. Try to search for the iOS 7 themes. The ones I know of are Space Blueberry, Flat7, Solstice (one of my faves), BrightFlat v.1.5, Circulus and Oil7. Hope it helps!

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I actually think it's already working, but there are no themes. I own an iPad 4 with iOS 7, and part of the themes work because they're for iPhone only. Try to search for the iOS 7 themes. The ones I know of are Space Blueberry, Flat7, Solstice (one of my faves), BrightFlat v.1.5, Circulus and Oil7. Hope it helps!

Just cause they work with ios 7 doesn't mean it works with the 5S (ARM64)

As of now were just sitting here and waiting for them to update it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
No issues on my 5s so far. Installed a couple of themes (Oil7 and Circulus) with no apparent problems. The biteSMS BlackRetina icon doesn't work, though, so I'm still stuck with pink.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
No issues on my 5s so far. Installed a couple of themes (Oil7 and Circulus) with no apparent problems. The biteSMS BlackRetina icon doesn't work, though, so I'm still stuck with pink.

I tried installing Circulus, and while it seemed to install ok, the changes weren't applied when resprung.

Also BiteSMS installed, but would immediately crash when opening it.

Why would these work on some iPhones and not others? I'm on a 5s as well.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
i really hope things get working before 7.1 is official because i think i would stop running the betas to use jb once things are up and running

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Everything that I'm trying to use in Winterboard like icons don't work but they'll work on my brothers 5s.

What themes are you all using?

2ahebane.jpg

These work for me.

Update: My winterboard just upgraded. I'll see what happens after this.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So I hadn't shared / wasn't active during the release of the jaikbreak? what was the temperament around here? Do people realize how badly evaders burned everyone?
And yes I'm grateful for my jailbreak and could not have gotten anything near what they accomplish by myself. I'm not saying that, but they seriously screwed the pooch this time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR