Carrier Flash for IPhone 4 CDMA

Kendal Goodrich

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I have an IPhone 4(CDMA)[A1349] that I that received from a friend that at the time it was not working. After some trial and error I was able to get it working again and restored it back to factory IOs 7.0.4. The phone has come up showing it is on CSpire network and still has the previous owners mobile information. What I am wanting to do is to activate this phone as another line on my Verizon account. I have spent countless hours researching this and I know a lot of people post that this can't be done due to Verizon will not add the MEID number to their network but this is not the case. I have already spoke with Verizon and they have activated the MEID number on their network, the problem is that the phone will not dial and connect to *228. It rings once, beeps 3 times and disconnects. I am guessing here, but believe this has to do with the firmware being provisioned for CSpire's network. I guess my question is how can I provision this Iphone for Verizon's network. Verizon told me they had a location that could do that, but it was 2 hours away. Can anyone offer any insight??? I figured I would need to make some changes to the phone so it is also Jailbroken at the time using Evasion.

Thanks,
Kendal

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
You need to have the carrier settings for Verizon for the iPhone to work on their network. It will need to be flashed

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The reason Verizon activated the MEID is that is was OEMed for Verizon in the first place before being used on CSpire. Verizon had the MEID in their records. Verizon will not activate any 'ol device that has CDMA parts and an MEID.

As to how to get it working... You need to find online somewhere instructions on how a phone is made to work, on CSpire and reverse-engineer that.