So I installed a Blue-Black theme for the Control Center pull up on my iP5, doesn't require winterboard. After using it and seeing that it wasn't what I wanted, I removed it. Springboard restarted and BOOM, Notification Center is wiped out. No weather, no calendar, notifications are wiped immediately so I can't even see what they are.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Is this a known issue? I'm starting to believe the only real reason to keep this JB is for BiteSMS only...since it seems to be the only thing working properly right now.

Bob
    01-07-2014 10:18 AM
    Hi Bob,

I have never seen such an issue yet, so I have tried to look around and maybe found something that might help:

the problem could be solved by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
    It did mean I had to go through and set my wallpaper, notifications, sounds, etc but it worked.
    Be sure to re-enable Location Services too. Then when you open Notification Centre it should ask if Weather can have access to your location. Allow it and all should be good again.

hope it helps

Martin
    01-07-2014 10:27 AM
    That is for something different. This has something to do with the a JB issue. Thanks though.
    01-07-2014 10:51 AM
    Ok, after further searching into some posts from another site....all the notifications were turned off.....me dumb. Not sure why or how they got turned off, but that was the issue. So far seems to be acting normal again.

I'm wondering if it going into "safe mode" made this happen?
    01-07-2014 11:06 AM
    I've read and heard a few times now that messing with NC causes everything to reset. I imagine its going to be an ongoing issues for ios7
    01-07-2014 03:43 PM
    I've read and heard a few times now that messing with NC causes everything to reset. I imagine its going to be an ongoing issues for ios7
    I think the issue is from when you open cydia for the first time and it moves files to create room on the system partition, I think some files are not to be moved. Or Apple changed a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    01-07-2014 05:02 PM