BiteSMS update for 5s. Out now.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Very good! I like the new open and close gestures the team introduced (swipe up on alert to replay, down to close). I haven't had it crash on me yet, looks pretty close to finished.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390262406.295725.jpg
Tweaked the bite icon a tiny bit to make it a little less pink? but I wasn't so insecure in my manliness to remove all traces of pink? I don't really like it, doesn't seem to fit in with ios7? what do yall think?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I just started using bite for the first time and already prefer it over the stock messenger. Now I hope there will be a replacement keyboard coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I agree it doesn't seem to fit. But strong work with the pink outline and staying in touch with your feminine side :)

View attachment 46488
Tweaked the bite icon a tiny bit to make it a little less pink… but I wasn't so insecure in my manliness to remove all traces of pink… I don't really like it, doesn't seem to fit in with ios7… what do yall think?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
After the last two updates I didn't replace the icon, just sticking with the pink.
If I replace the pink with all black, the icon just kinda "disappears" which is why I went with the pink outlines, but that gets rid of the flat look.
Maybe I'll make it like a dark blue color, or just use the stock messages app?
Oh the torment of jail breaks?

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if was there before but with update this morning under more stuff in settings can change icon to stock icon.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
It was there before. It's a nice feature... if you want to visually see the JB mods on your screen you can go with Bite, if you like a clean stock appearance you can go with Messages icon. It's the extra touches like that which seem to make this such a nice app.

Not sure if was there before but with update this morning under more stuff in settings can change icon to stock icon.

Travis F

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know why I sometimes get an exclamation point badge icon for Bite? I know that typically it shows up for the messaging app when a message fails to send but when I open Bite it shows everything has been sent and there are no new messages. I think I have the beta 8.11 installed if that helps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner