BiteSMS update for 5s. Out now.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
R u having problems selecting QR screen to start a reply? I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm tapping to open the QR and it often doesn't work and the alert is dismissed because of the slide right to dismiss feature which is new. This is a little frustrating and hopefully there is a setting I can find or a fix for this issue.

View attachment 45587

HOLY SPACE BALLS!!!
it really works now? kinda.
No themes, but the beta loaded bite on my 5s finally!!!

It pretty much the stock message app right now, just themed a little.

But it's here!!! So close!!!

Ok so quick reply kinda works, and quick compose works with volume + tap feature.
Quick reply works just different than I am used to.
Oh my goodness I am so happy right now

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Agreed Rayz.

BiteSMS helped me quickly cover my mistake of jumping the gun on the release for the 5s haha. Only issues I'm seeing are "Tap for BiteSMS QC" aren't centered on volume graphic and also landscape QC and QR bug out.

None the less, I understand it's a beta. I'm going to get my experience to Martin at BiteSMS. Glad to have the app back though, those guys are working hard to get the final product out!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Agreed Rayz.

BiteSMS helped me quickly cover my mistake of jumping the gun on the release for the 5s haha. Only issues I'm seeing are "Tap for BiteSMS QC" aren't centered on volume graphic and also landscape QC and QR bug out.

None the less, I understand it's a beta. I'm going to get my experience to Martin at BiteSMS. Glad to have the app back though, those guys are working hard to get the final product out!

I turned that off and just started using activator to launch QC for BiteSMS

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's a way to use quick reply from the lock screen and still have a pass code lock? Every time I quick reply it makes me unlock to the home screen and the QR is opened

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's a way to use quick reply from the lock screen and still have a pass code lock? Every time I quick reply it makes me unlock to the home screen and the QR is opened

Passcode lock isn't part of the beta yet.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you all know that you can slide the message window to the left to reveal all time stamps for conversations??
This a new feature?
I've been in iOS 5 forever. So I was stuck on an older version of bite for a long time?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you all know that you can slide the message window to the left to reveal all time stamps for conversations??
This a new feature?
I've been in iOS 5 forever. So I was stuck on an older version of bite for a long time?

It's a feature of stock iOS 7. No jb required!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anybody change the bite icon? If so where did you find it and what did you do to change it?

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2