Help with iPhone 5s jailbreak

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
okay, update. i somehow managed to copy some files which were there on my iPad after the jailbreak but not my iPhone so now the Cydia repo has some stuff in it, but every time i try to download something it says this -

Host Unreachable
Cache Failure
Host Unreachable
Cache Failure

I have no idea what to do now, can somebody please help me out? Everytime i refresh the sources the Failed To Fetch, Host Unreachable, Cache Failures errors still come but idk what to do now please somebody help me out.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
okay, update. i somehow managed to copy some files which were there on my iPad after the jailbreak but not my iPhone so now the Cydia repo has some stuff in it, but every time i try to download something it says this -

Host Unreachable
Cache Failure
Host Unreachable
Cache Failure

I have no idea what to do now, can somebody please help me out? Everytime i refresh the sources the Failed To Fetch, Host Unreachable, Cache Failures errors still come but idk what to do now please somebody help me out.

The server is under maintenance, therefore the host unreachable error. When it comes back online you should be able to update with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried to jailbreak this morning just stayed in apple symbol put in dfu mode went back to normal can I try it again and if fails do the dfu mode thing ? its not going to brick the phone right ?

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I tried to jailbreak this morning just stayed in apple symbol put in dfu mode went back to normal can I try it again and if fails do the dfu mode thing ? its not going to brick the phone right ?

Start a new thread it'll be more helpful and more people can help you. And no it won't brick the phone if DFU mode fails.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2

Arpan Ghosh

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
My suggestion just try it once with Vodafone Carrier doesn't matter 2g or 3g network ! On 2g it will take 8-10mins to refresh !! :yes: ( keep your device alive )
Once it done upgrade your phone then later you can use with any carrier even airtel broadband and everything work fine ! whenever you install tweaks & apps by apt.saurik.com try not to use AIRTEL network !

hope it will help you folks

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My suggestion just try it once with Vodafone Carrier doesn't matter 2g or 3g network ! On 2g it will take 8-10mins to refresh !! :yes: ( keep your device alive )
Once it done upgrade your phone then later you can use with any carrier even airtel broadband and everything work fine ! whenever you install tweaks & apps by apt.saurik.com try not to use AIRTEL network !

hope it will help you folks

Arpan. I don't understand, if Saurik's repo is under maintenance then by using a different operator, how is it going to work?
There is something definitely wrong here. If the repo is under Maintenance, there is NOTHING that can make it work till the time the repo isn't back up again.

Arpan Ghosh

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
apt.saurik.com is not under maintenance those whoever said this is WRONG... it's working properly !!

Arpan. I don't understand, if Saurik's repo is under maintenance then by using a different operator, how is it going to work?
There is something definitely wrong here. If the repo is under Maintenance, there is NOTHING that can make it work till the time the repo isn't back up again.

iOSnewbie

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
IMG_1320.PNG

Same Problem. :( Though I am on An iPod Touch and use Wi-Fi.. But I Fail To Understand 1 thing that if the repo's server is down then how come it is working fine for others but not for me and you and some specific people?? o_O

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Still have no luck. Any ideas anyone?

If you have ifile installed:

Open this link in safari on you iOS device:

http://cydiaupdates.net/pkg/mobilesubstrate

Then tap on the version number that is underlined it should start downloading the deb file. Then tap open in ifile in the top right corner. Then when it opens in ifile tap installer from the popup menu or tap on the file to bring up the popup menu.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods