I have recently jailbroken my iPhone 4S running ios 7.0.4 but the tweaks aren't working, now I'm thinking to try jail breaking my iPhone 5, should i?
    12-28-2013 09:24 AM
    I wouldn't. Not many of the tweaks have been updated for iOS7 yet. Best to wait in my opinion.
    12-28-2013 09:30 AM
    And what can be the possible solution for my jailbroken iPhone 4S ?
    12-28-2013 09:30 AM
    And what can be the possible solution for my jailbroken iPhone 4S ?
    Live with it as is and install updated tweaks when available, or restore to stock until the jailbreak and tweaks are ready for prime time.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-28-2013 09:38 AM
    I would encourage anyone thinking of Jailbreakig ios7 to do more research before diving in. Mobile Substrate, a crucial element in JB had not been updated for ios7 and A64 devices. many tweaks will not work and must be updated first to be compatible with iOS7.

Saurik is working updating MS. It will be pushed thru Cydia as an update. Till then, hold off on JB or if you're already JB, wait till the updates come out.
    12-28-2013 09:52 AM
    If I were you, I wouldn't jail break it because it just voids the warranty and also you might not be able to get the security provided by Apple by default to all their OS's. To be honest, its a kind of disrespect to the company of which the cell phone you are using. Just an opinion.
    12-30-2013 02:18 AM
    If I were you, I wouldn't jail break it because it just voids the warranty and also you might not be able to get the security provided by Apple by default to all their OS's. To be honest, its a kind of disrespect to the company of which the cell phone you are using. Just an opinion.
    Your knowledge on this topic is minimal, at best.
    The warranty is voided in lip service only. By restoring the phone, all traces of the jailbreak will be eliminated. If you're unable to restore, the device is entire bricked. Apple will honor the warranty in this situation as the problem is a hardware issue.

The "security" you're suggesting Apple provides is flawed. If it weren't, it wouldn't be possible to jailbreak. Jailbreaking exploits bugs in the security to install additional software. Jailbreaking also allows apps that increase your security either in the form of patches or in terms of apps that allow you to manage all incoming and outgoing traffic. Anyone that claims you're losing provided security doesn't understand what a jailbreak is.

Disrespect? Are you serious? You pay them ~$800, with or without a subsidy they see that cash, for the phone. Isn't it disrespectful for them to tell you how you may, and may not, use the device? It costs twice what most laptops cost. It's disrespectful for any phone manufacturer to intentionally limit functionality purely for their business politics.
    Acidrop and Rockdog97 like this.
    12-30-2013 02:26 AM
    Having issues after it says "Unlock to continue" or whatever it says at the end, I unlock my phone and nothing happens in the evasion app on my computer
    02-03-2014 10:03 PM
    Having issues after it says "Unlock to continue" or whatever it says at the end, I unlock my phone and nothing happens in the evasion app on my computer
    did you do a backup using iTunes, then do a "restore as new" to the most recent IOS, then restore your backup, THEN run the jailbreak???

If not... that's the problem.....
    02-03-2014 10:27 PM