Anyone notice any bugs with iOS 7 jailbreak?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Besides the lack of tweaks is anyone else having glitches with iOS 7 jailbreak?

- statusbar text for any stock app is always black (it should be white for weather and FaceTime)

- slight lag on opening folders. (Happens on first folder opening and then never again.)

That's all that I've noticed so far. I'm not sure if the statusbar thing is to blame on the jailbreak but I definitely never had any issue on folders before jailbreak. Only have F.lux installed which installed preferenceloader, mobile substrate and substrate safe mode automatically.

Running 7.0.4 on iPhone 5s

Sent from my Facebook & Twitter Machine using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep...status bar is definitely buggy. Shows during some video playback and in full screen shots in Photos app. Also throws off the placement of the Camera icon in some situations:

vuELx1N.jpg

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I feel like removing the jailbreak but I know we'll have to do it anyways according to Saurak. Might as well live with it as I'm more lazy than annoyed by it LOL. Waiting for some big titles like bitesms and intelliscreenx to wow us.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Only way to find out for sure is to delete all the tweaks (uninstall mobile substrate) and then install the tweaks one by one.

Phazenine

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Everything in those pics are working but I agree Sharma15,EDIT: Re-Jailbreaking removed all tweaks & fixed the issue

Last edited:

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
No issues as of yet. Have to restore and get my phone replaced today as my wifi took a dump, but it was bad prior to jailbreaking. Love being able to get rid of the nasty, blurry, dock.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Updated with the latest Cydia updates, installed repo for Bitesms beta - it works fine, but now on my pull down the weather is gone. It just shows the date, no weather info.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
There's apparently a fix on reddit for the status bar issues. Done it myself through I file and it works perfectly.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, since I jailbreaked my iPhone 4S the "today" and "tomorrow" section of the Notification Center is blank.

I don't know why and also deinstalled tweaks, but it's still blank. Even in Safe Mode where almost everything belonging to Jailbreak is turned off the fields are still blank.

Does anyone know hat to do, except restoring? ��
Or does anyone know why this is happening? ��

JLucas_34

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey, since I jailbreaked my iPhone 4S the "today" and "tomorrow" section of the Notification Center is blank.

I don't know why and also deinstalled tweaks, but it's still blank. Even in Safe Mode where almost everything belonging to Jailbreak is turned off the fields are still blank.

Does anyone know hat to do, except restoring? ��
Or does anyone know why this is happening? ��

Just enable them back in the notification center settings
u7azy6y5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73