Haha. Last night I couldn't get it out of safe mode. Wasn't about to DFU and restore either. After about an hour of deleting apps/tweaks and reinstall of main components accompanied by multiple resprings... I fixed it. Whew.

Turns out it was an issue with an app called Forecast. I don't think it plays well with certain icon bundles.
    02-24-2014 06:27 AM
    Try and restore and JB again then before iOS 7.1 comes out and then you can't.
    Did this several times, but it still happens on my iPad mini 2 sometimes, but not anymore on iPhone, that's very strange. It's related to some jailbreak tweaks, but the tweaks are more important than this bug, so don't care anymore 😌
    03-02-2014 09:50 AM
    I have the same problem as you fb2...

do you know wich tweaks cause this problem? i think its very annoying.... :/
    04-23-2014 07:43 AM
    I lost the Icon to Cydia and all the other Jaibreak apps after a respring although the iPad Mini was still jailbroken. I could still open cydia through safari by typing cydia://.

I was experimenting with my iPad Air that night and decided to restore the backup from the Mini onto the Air. After the Air was restored, I noticed the icons for Cydia and the other jailbreak apps were gone too. I then restored the original air backup and the jailbreak icons came back.

I then restored an old Mini backup and my jailbreak app icons came back on it as well.
    04-23-2014 09:37 AM
    I have the same problem as you fb2...

do you know wich tweaks cause this problem? i think its very annoying.... :/
    I don't have this problem anymore, but it don't know why and because of which tweak. A lot of tweaks updated and maybe it was a incompatibility of some tweaks. Basically I have still the same teaks so I think an update solved that.

If you updated all tweaks and still have this issue than please list all tweaks you have installed and maybe we can find the culprit. I'm interested too, which tweak causes/caused that problem.
    04-30-2014 04:44 AM
    i have lost safari icon and camera icon after jailbreak with pangu i restored and jailbroke again but as soon as i restored contacts and settings they were gone again
    06-26-2014 10:22 AM
    Try to reinstall cydia substrate, it is installed by default, let me know how it went

Sent from Alexander's iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Alexander_Magdy; 06-26-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: typo
    06-26-2014 10:36 AM
    ok i had to install cydia substrate im not sure why i didnt have it but no issues now i might add that camera and safari issues were solved first by turning off restrictions im not sure what turned them on but camera and safari were blocked
    06-26-2014 06:59 PM
83 ... 234