A lot of you might be having issues of you did a restore of iOS 7 instead of using it as brand new. If you guys are having issues, reformat the iPhone then restore from iCloud and then jailbreak.

Sent from my Facebook & Twitter Machine using Tapatalk
    You believe the issue stems from a restore versus a clean installation of iOS7... and your recommendation is to try another restore? Restoring from iCloud, or a local backup, is the same problem.
    01-06-2014 01:34 AM
    You believe the issue stems from a restore versus a clean installation of iOS7... and your recommendation is to try another restore? Restoring from iCloud, or a local backup, is the same problem.
    No it is not. Restoring from a local backup is more likely to break settings from apps because it also restores data from applications, settings etc. restoring from an iCloud only restores main information like contacts, pictures, and will download the apps again fresh. This is the best way to restore as it reduces the chances of corrupt data transfer that can cause apps to breaks, without actually starting from a new device.

01-06-2014 01:59 AM
    I don't know it's a bug or not but in settings the battery usage column is always blank even after charging the device to 100%.
    01-06-2014 05:31 AM
    No it is not. Restoring from a local backup is more likely to break settings from apps because it also restores data from applications, settings etc. restoring from an iCloud only restores main information like contacts, pictures, and will download the apps again fresh. This is the best way to restore as it reduces the chances of corrupt data transfer that can cause apps to breaks, without actually starting from a new device.

The local backup doesn't contain apps. The apps are stored elsewhere and are restored the same whether the device is new, restored from a local backup, or restored from iCloud. The backup is the same whether locally or on iCloud.

If you're looking to gain only contacts, pictures, and similar data from the iCloud, you're not looking to restore. You're simply looking to turn iCloud on before and after the restore. That enables the phone to sync to iCloud on its own to pull the photo stream, contacts, mail, etc. That's not a restore.
    01-06-2014 05:57 PM
    I can't search apps when swiping up, it makes my ipad reboot and be glitchy and all tweaks are disabled, I have to respring springboard to fix it
    01-06-2014 06:35 PM
    I have the same issue on my jailbroken iphone 4, i didnt have a lot of tweaks. Only got: appsync, mail and callendar fix, barrel, winterboard, cccontrol, message customizir, chromeizer, choosing browser, no tweaks that are makin use od my search option
    01-06-2014 06:44 PM
    I have the same issue on my jailbroken iphone 4, i didnt have a lot of tweaks. Only got: appsync, mail and callendar fix, barrel, winterboard, cccontrol, message customizir, chromeizer, choosing browser, no tweaks that are makin use od my search option
    winterboard is the culprit, I had the same issue uninstalled WB and.... voila !
    Berbas likes this.
    01-07-2014 01:07 AM
    Only problem I'm having is finding my tweaks I had on my 4s that aren't compatible with my 5c (yet).
    01-08-2014 02:53 PM
    What I'm wondering is if time it's a good time to jailbreak or if I should wait for, say, Cydia to update and fix those stashing issues. I'm already on 7.0.4.
    01-11-2014 02:11 PM
    What I'm wondering is if time it's a good time to jailbreak or if I should wait for, say, Cydia to update and fix those stashing issues. I'm already on 7.0.4.
    The evasi0n tool has to be updated with a newer version of cydia that has fixed the stashing issue.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    01-11-2014 03:09 PM
    winterboard is the culprit, I had the same issue uninstalled WB and.... voila !
    Isn't winter board required in order to install or run cydia apps like different lock screens? W/o winter board how do you change theme settings?
    01-12-2014 06:37 PM
    Isn't winter board required in order to install or run cydia apps like different lock screens? W/o winter board how do you change theme settings?
    That's true but WB is not compatible with iOS 7 yet. But Dreamboard, a similar app will do the job look for it in cydia and install the latest version ( 2.xx) however, this app works only for iPhone if you own iPad then you have to wait.
    01-13-2014 05:46 AM
    That's true but WB is not compatible with iOS 7 yet. But Dreamboard, a similar app will do the job look for it in cydia and install the latest version ( 2.xx) however, this app works only for iPhone if you own iPad then you have to wait.
    Winterboard has been updated for iOS 7 and arm64

Anyone notice any bugs with iOS 7 jailbreak?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1389613594.401715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    iMfun likes this.
    01-13-2014 06:46 AM
    Installed the compatible version of WB but non of the themes seem to work anybody having these issue ?
    Last edited by iMfun; 01-14-2014 at 12:07 AM.
    01-13-2014 02:55 PM
    1. goto Cydia and remove AppSync for iOS 7.0+
    2. use iFile and delete 2 files (com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore if exists) in /var/mobile/Library/Caches
    3. reboot
    4. Safari and Mail should be working after reboot
    5. goto cydia and install AppSync for iOS 7.0+
    01-15-2014 09:23 PM
    1. goto Cydia and remove AppSync for iOS 7.0+
    2. use iFile and delete 2 files (com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore if exists) in /var/mobile/Library/Caches
    3. reboot
    4. Safari and Mail should be working after reboot
    5. goto cydia and install AppSync for iOS 7.0+
    No. Do not install appsync
    01-15-2014 11:46 PM
    Hey, I quickly went trough the entries but maybe I overlooked that bug post...

Often when I swipe trough my home screen or want to tap/launch a app then the apps disappear until I swipe again and then they start wiggling
    I have the recent version of cydia, cydia substrate, safe substrate, winterboard etc.
    Does anybody know why this is happening?

Here are some screenshots:
    Anyone notice any bugs with iOS 7 jailbreak?-photo-1083.png Anyone notice any bugs with iOS 7 jailbreak?-photo-1084.png Anyone notice any bugs with iOS 7 jailbreak?-photo-1085.png
    01-17-2014 01:19 PM
    This thread is DEAD.....R.I.P ! Time to move on
    02-08-2014 03:40 AM
    But I still have this problem xD
    02-08-2014 11:56 AM
    But I still have this problem xD
    I've never had it. Try and restore and JB again then before iOS 7.1 comes out and then you can't.
    02-08-2014 12:46 PM
    Strange... I have had a few apps disappear but not since I reinstalled Cydia safe mode & Cydia Substrate.
    02-08-2014 03:39 PM
    I can even get evasion to launch. I Redownloaded a couple of times but when I click to open the program
    It just sits there so I gave up

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-10-2014 07:47 AM
    We taking specific bugs or any bugs at all??
    Sometimes my device gets locked in landscape mode. Like whichever app ends up in landscape mode will get stuck that way. If I exit app and go back, it will go to portrait mode.
    Sometimes when I close a folder when it's switching back to home screen the icons and folders are pushed way to the right, they quickly reposition, but not before I see them being in the wrong spot.
    The other day every contact I currently had a conversation thread in bitesms was lost!!! Only the numbers remained all contact names, emails, pics were GONE!
    If I am in landscape mode when I open switcher, I can't get switcher to flip back to portrait.
    I keep losing my sound settings upon resprings. Mostly silent to not silent.
    Also I feel as if my bottom grabber for control center does not work as smoothly as I would expect a stock apple feature to work. But I've never been stock for something to compare it to.
    02-10-2014 09:51 AM
    I'm not receiving push notifications from google.Im not gonna install no tweaks til cydia is updated.
    Google discontinued push
    02-22-2014 11:12 PM
    This is the buggiest jailbreak experience I've had in several iterations of iOS. I have been jailbroken nearly since the day I got my iP5S which is when I first experienced iOS7. I like a lot about it but cannot really tell if what I'm experiencing is the result of iOS7 itself, the Jailbreak, tweaks I have installed or some combination. I find apps quit periodically and back to home screen, odd screen input problems where screen doesn't seem to be properly registering my taps/swipes, more boots into safe mode than ever before. I don't have that many JB apps/tweaks installed and I have been diligent about deconflicting (i.e.; installed Springtomize3 only after removing every tweak that duplicated any of the same functionality) and only using tweaks that have relatively proven track records by established devs and/or previously stable versions on earlier versions of iOS (i.e.; not a brand new tweak by a brand new dev). Not that this is a recipe for stability but just sharing that even being diligent about what/when I install AND doing "restore as new" before doing my JB, my experience of jailbreak on iOS7 has been far more problem-ridden than what I had with iOS6.
    02-23-2014 11:08 PM
83 1234